It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies: The Japanese have invented a Hot new Eco-bra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Eco-Bra

TOKYO, Nov. 9 (UPI) -- Global warming has taken on a positive meaning for Japanese lingerie designers, who have created an environmentally friendly bra that warms women's breasts.

Triumph International's design incorporates ecologically friendly gel in the bra cups, which can be heated in the microwave or with hot water to keep the woman warm during the winter, Sky News reported.

It also features a pendant of a hot pepper down the front, and a large strap hangs from the back part to be used as an insulating boa around the neck.

Designers said it was in response to a plea from the government for homeowners to keep thermostats no higher than 68 degrees during the winter to avoid generating greenhouse gases in Japan, the home of the Kyodo environmental protocol.

What a great idea, for those of us in the cold climates who dont like going around feeling like witches..LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think this is a great idea because my hands aren't always around to do the warming themselves.

They don't want the thermostat going above 68............in the freakin' WINTER??

What about the guys? We have parts that need warming too.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Put your requests in now... Actually i think they deal in those too..lol

What will they think of next?

At 68 degrees we would freeze to death up here. The heater wont even come on.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This thread is pointless with out pics!!!

new topics

top topics

join