It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying fireballs?Glowing Aliens or anomalies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
As some may have seen my posts in other ppls thread that I have seen some sort of anomaly more than once. I belive I have seen it 3 times two for fact as one of the times was to distant. My best description is like a glowing object relative to fire but just not the same for lack of better words. The last time I have seen this I was able to get very close to it before dead ending at a gated industrial area. All times were at night of course as I could not imagine what it would look like in day light. There is no sort of shape I could make out in,around or beyond this glowing light. It was shaped as a sphere maybe a little distorted. I couldn't really say that it changed shape or size either. I first thought what I saw would fall in the category of orb, but the pics of orbs I see just seem to be distorted photographs of water droplets or bubbles of some sort.

Now what I am trying to do is find more info of similar sightings. My searches have came back with very little. I have seen a few images what could be the same yet no commentary following any thoughts on what itw ould be.

Also I should note what very large distinct fact about this is that it floated in an elegant manner if you will. The last and closest time I seen it it moved very very slow and kept in the same area as I got closer it seem to go behind a building aprox 500 feet est. away from me. At that point I was forced to give up chase and turn back to where I was going.

Anyway without going into detail the times I seen this seem very connected with an experiement I was doing. Which if anyone knows of any sort of sightings that were beliefed to show up as or after something/anything was going on that seemed to connect in a way please let me know. I plan to pick up where I left off to the experiement I mentioned soon to see if there is any connection and if I make any results I will post details of what I have been working on than. Not now for obvious reasons. Also I should note what I was doing in no way was trying to have some sort of anomaly happen or show up but after the 3rd time it seemed as it was connected.

So fire away I will continue to search on here and good ole google but any help would be appreciated in deed.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Sounds like there just might be soemting to this "glowing" thing. As you know, one of the things my son saw had a glowing pulsating reddish head. Now you got me really wondering maybe if we might be coming to somekind of disclosure finally. I wish if there were anyone else on the board that has ever seen anything like what you have seen would come forward and not be afraid to say so. IMHO, this is what we are all striving for. Proof that could be undoubtable.
And by all means continue your own search for the truth. That is the only way those of us who even put a small bit of crediblity to anything will stand tall.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Stanton Friedman: Stratification of air or gravity type fields.
It is my belief that many others are seeing craft like the one I have described but may be using more presumptuous terms to describe these craft such as; fire, water, energy field, plasma, and maybe hundreds of other ways depending on the lighting conditions and the volume/area of the craft's influence.

If you can't find any resources with the way you described it, think about how someone else may describe it.

It's some people's belief that UFOs like this are using a type of cloaking technology that either doesn’t work correctly all of the time, or is a byproduct of the UFO's propulsion system. I don't know enough to say, I can only guess.

What sort of experiment were you doing?

[edit on 9/11/2005 by Seth76]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Without lots detail yet, working with electromagnetics.

Sky- I will keep searching for sure. This has really taking hold of me. I don't know how most people react to such a sight but it seems the times it has shown up and location is near and after from what I have been doing. The last time very very close to where I was working. If in deed there is any connection as I am assuming now it seems the delay of this think appearing has got closer to my location each time. Next time around I will be more aware as the last times I just so happened to notice it. Plus it was not til the last time that I was able to try to get close. If I do see it I will try to get very close and if at all possible contact of any sort. I hope there I don't put myself in danger but I think I have a thing about truth so I am willing to take that risk no matter no high my blood pressure raises in the coming weeks.

Also does anyone know of a realtime or near realtime radar system online?
Weather radar that is? I came across this in my search I thought was interesting not really related but a live radar system may be of interest depending on how those systems work.
www.cheniere.org...

Thanks for the input folks.

[edit on 9-11-2005 by japike]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Also does anyone know of a realtime or near realtime radar system online?
Weather radar that is?

National Weather Service - Radar
Intellicast 's Radar
Google - local weather +radar

Hope this helps.

Electromagnetics, well that a pretty broad field *coff*coff* Was the experiment active when you saw the UFO?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the links.
Sorry to be so vague.Your question brings another interesting point. I am not certain two of three times yes but the third time it was after yet closer to my location. hrmmm I am in really high hopes for another time. I just wish I had better camera equipment available to me. Not really to sure how to photograph something that appears to be light though assuming it will return. I would guess no flash of course but I wonder if there is a filter I could run so it not get glare and maybe be visable to a shape or matter. Kind of like how a welder's helmet allows you to see under intense light.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I saw one of the fireballs Tuesday afternoon. It lasted for a few seconds and looked like a large meteorite....after it burned out it left behind a trail of smoke. I wouldn't have know what it was if I hadn't read about the previous day. This is the Taurid meteor shower. Every year we pass at this time we are passing through a part of space with high volumes of debris. Look at this website: www.nasa.gov...

If you don't trust Nasa you can find stories about this in almost every top newspaper.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Can you post some of the pictures?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have seen a similar Ball of Light Type UFO.

My opinion of the one I saw , was that it was highly advanced technology.

The object I witnessed had a halo type of effect around it with distinct rays of light that were mulicolored and moved as if the whole object was twisting , although those were not visible until the object was fairly close.

You can find reports of similar objects all the way back to the beginning of WWII with reports of "Foo Fighters", and even before then.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by godofcertainmushrooms

Are those it? And if so, from where is the first picture?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The first picture looks so fake.

Like the building is from a christmas card and stuck on.

Look at the scale aswell...those i presume are the tops of mountains - then look at the size of the building...

haha

[edit on 9-11-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be mean here...but I just drove to the store and saw three meteorites in the process.......just go outside and look up! Maybe I can see them so well because I live in Alabama. Alabama is known for its November Meteor showers....hence the state slogan, "Stars Fell on Alabama". But really......go to cnn.com or Nasa.gov or msnbc.com....ANYWHERE!

Fireballs over Germany fuel UFO speculation

Friday, November 4, 2005; Posted: 7:49 a.m. EST (12:49 GMT)

www.cnn.com...

What Is This? BERLIN, Germany (Reuters) -- Numerous sightings of massive fireballs in the skies over Germany this week have led to an upsurge in reports of UFOs, but scientists believe the cause could be a bizarre annual meteor blitz.

According to the Web site of the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), such fireballs have been reported elsewhere in the world and may also be due to the fact that the Earth is now orbiting through a swarm of space debris.

Many people in Germany have noticed the fireballs, said Werner Walter, an amateur astronomer in Mannheim who runs a Web site on unexplained astronomical phenomena and a hotline for reports on unidentified flying objects (UFO).

"The last reported sighting was yesterday at 7:30 p.m. (1830 GMT) in a corridor near the border of the Netherlands," he told Reuters in a telephone interview. "This week we have had at least 15 emails and phone calls from people reporting these fireballs," he said. "Some people said it looks like something out of a science fiction horror film."

In addition to a possible meteor streak, Walter said amateur and professional astronomers were considering the possibility that the blitz was the result of a "falling satellite or UFOs." "It is possible that they are UFOs, which are after all things which we cannot explain," he said.

NASA's science Web site (science.nasa.gov...) mentions reports of recent fireball sightings in the United States, Canada, the Netherlands, North Ireland and Japan. It includes images of the fireballs, which one man likened to a spotlight.

Walter described them as "super-large, colored fireballs that shoot with the speed of lightning through the sky".

However, the NASA Web site quotes meteor expert David Asher from the Armagh Observatory in Northern Ireland as saying that people "are probably seeing the Taurid meteor shower".

Taurids are meteors that shoot out of the constellation Taurus, which peaks at the end of October and early November.

Copyright 2005 Reuters. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Thanks for the links.
Sorry to be so vague.Your question brings another interesting point. I am not certain two of three times yes but the third time it was after yet closer to my location. hrmmm I am in really high hopes for another time. I just wish I had better camera equipment available to me. Not really to sure how to photograph something that appears to be light though assuming it will return. I would guess no flash of course but I wonder if there is a filter I could run so it not get glare and maybe be visable to a shape or matter. Kind of like how a welder's helmet allows you to see under intense light.

Any thoughts?

Just point and click the button, Get that camera go'in dude.

Sky

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I think some of you didn't read my posts. The pictures were also posted by someone else. What I saw wasn't traveling in the sky going x mph like a star or asteroid. Hovered and moved in an elegant fashion as I mentioned above...as it came close to the ground it was movinv very slow. It was no where near a height as those pictures or an asteroid etc etc It was aprox 1500 feet up at most when I saw it and the lowest point maybe 300-500 I belive it hards to put an estimate but those would be pretty close. When I lost visual I am not sure what happened to it after that, as I had to turn around and head back to work. Again what I saw was only a very odd form of light moving very slow and due to the size,shape and brightness I could not see anything at all of a shape etc.

top topics

join