It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Convention???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Keep up with it! I hosted a meetup in Southeastern Michigan about a year and a couple months back. Was a lot of fun, and just shy of a dozen showed up. Something larger is ALWAYS aspired for, but the plans always seem to fizzle out.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What about us guys ( and gals ) from the other side of the pond ????

Might be time to start looking for some cheap flights, might as well make it into a holiday !!!

Maybe a few of us could fly over together.........................

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
God I hope this happens. With name tags an all. There are some people here that have insulted me that I would like to see if they are as tough as they make out to be on the boards.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Umbrax: No cosplaying for first timers!

As said everywhere, I'm up for one. NYC, baby, kick it.

And, Byrd, as I said before, that'd be awesome for Dragoncon. That's your fav, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindwalker

Nar, all the UK members have to do is find a good pub to meet up at, no need for a full blown UK ATS convention.

All hail the British pub!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Would Roswell have decent hotels, and how about the added cost of regional airport?

The U.K. might be the place to go. Consider the mysteries it holds; Stonehenge, Simon Gray, et al!

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I vote UK conference: Stonehenge, Avebury, Wiltshire crop circles, David Icke (although I'm not sure where he lives) and countless pubs. But I can fly to NYC as well.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
NYC? Where's the conspiracy connection there, otehr than the U.N.
Oh, and the WTC's.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

Originally posted by Mindwalker

Nar, all the UK members have to do is find a good pub to meet up at, no need for a full blown UK ATS convention.

All hail the British pub!

Ahhhhhhhhh yes, the pub.............my home away from home.

Excellent idea UK Wizard

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I would be in favor of having the convention in either London or Washington DC, that way we can save some tax dollars (or pounds) because the intelligence agencys won't have to go far to spy on us. No matter on which side of the Atlantic it is held the group on the otherside should look at chartering a plane. Think of it a plane load of ATS members hurtling thru the sky for 8 to 10 hours. They could get the party started early. Hard part would be hotel reservations could you see the look on the face of the clerk when you put the reservation under "Skeptic Overlord +1". One thing is that we need a rule for some of the younger members about being accompained by a parent. Nothing would get the cops going more than a group of 16 year old girls attending the convention without telling their parents.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
NYC? Where's the conspiracy connection there, otehr than the U.N.
Oh, and the WTC's.

And the Skeptic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join