It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars child? Kid Says he is has an extraterrestrial soul.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94
I can't believe people believe this crap. This Kid has asperger syndrome. It is easy for him to read forums like this and do research on these "lost civilizations" at the library. Then he just utlizes his imagination to concoct a stry that can never be proven.people with autistic tendancies memorizehuge amounts of information and then regurgitate it. Little professors like this are more common than not. He is not a big deal.

He feels alienated form his peers becuase he is so smart. Thats why he thinks he is an alien. If I were this kids parents I would get him some friends fast.

So what you are saying is that you'd rather believe that a kid of 3 can find all this info on the internet and remember it all? than what may of really happened? think about it?

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that you'd rather believe that a kid of 3 can find all this info on the internet and remember it all? than what may of really happened? think about it?

This article is from Pravda of all sources. I doubt that there isn't a website more credible than that one.

BTW
the kid is 8 years old.

<< 1   >>

join