It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGFOOT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
found a cool site with lots of streaming video as well as audio. found a cool enhanced version of the bigfoot video where people r shouting "is it a bear" some really good videos on here. and a section apparantly on bigfoots calling each other. saw a documentary years ago where people had recorded the sounds outside their log cabin it was very freaky as these things sounded huge but even if it was faked it still creeped me out

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
lol oops forgot to put the site link in here u go people
www.n2.net...

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Pretty good site

Actually one of the better ones I've seen for bigfoot even better than the BFRO (Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization)

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Of course this is being explaned away as a black bear sighting. Another example of when a person makes an extraordinary claim, they are considered incapable of knowing what they actually saw!

A Winooski man believes he saw a bigfoot-type creature at dusk while driving north on Route 7 Wednesday.
At about 7:10 p.m., Ray Dufresne, 45, was heading back up North after visiting his daughter at Southern Vermont College, when he spotted a 6-foot-plus tall, 270-pound, "big, black thing" walking upright from near the highest point of elevation on Route 7.

"It was hairy from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet," said Dufresne. "It was not walking like a normal person."

Although Dufresne couldn't see the animal's face, he said from his vantage point of about 140 feet away he could see that the creature had very long arms and was covered in long, black hair. He said it walked east into the woods toward Glastenbury Mountain.

"The first thing I thought was this is a gorilla costume. I thought it was a joke," he said. "Then, I put two and two together."

Full Story: Click Here

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Reports of 'guy in gorilla suit' follow bigfoot sighting in Vt.

Reminds me of the guy that used to tie a lantern to a kite to freak people out. Hmmm... what was his name? Oh yeah, Sir Isaac Newton.

The report of a sasquatch sighting in Southern Vermont last week has prompted others who saw what one man called "a guy in a gorilla suit" to come forward.

After Ray Dufresne of Winooski told the Banner on Sept. 25 that he spotted a bigfoot-type creature at the highest elevation on Route 7 between Bennington and Manchester, three more people have reported seeing the same thing.

www.berkshireeagle.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Actually I'm not sure but I may have even seen a big foot before, but the circumstances are a bit strange so I will tell my story anyways.

Some years ago I was staying in a summer camp in a relatively remote area of a large provincial park.

I was walking along a path at dusk and was a teen and not really paying attention as I had walked this path many times.

Anyways my senses tell me to look up and pay attention and then I see this tall upright dark entity standing in front of me not far away, maybe ten feet. Problem is the sun is going down and shining in my eyes and yet it still is dark. I can't see too well what is in front of me. This thing is tall but not ten feet tall or anything.

I am not afraid but I stand my ground and do not move or even make a sound thinking it is a black bear which are very common around there. This thing looks at me for maybe ten seconds (feels like minutes), then turns and slips into the brush and into the woods. It made absolutely no sound at any time and was so graceful in its movements. Not like a bear. I didn't smell anything either at the time.

After this creature or bear, left I stood on the path a good five minutes not even moving kind of in a daze or something then I went on.

For many years I just thought it was a bear and told myself that, afterall I had no real strong evidence to confirm anything else.

But in recent years I am beginning to question more and more what it was that I had encountered. Especially when you realize that I had the feeling that this creature knew me or about me.

top topics

join