It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sure souonds like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Now, if you ask me (Conspiracy Theorist I am) if I thought this was a mutated virus for the conspiracy of " Poplulation Control" I would have to say yes. If you have reserched the virus's impact, you will notice that it affects the lives of the elderly, children and those with immune compromised systems amd upper respiratory illness like Asthma etc.... Like MRSA or HIV. I call us " The Useless Eaters". I have MRSA from a durty surgical suit when I had my surgery two years ago. I am immune compromiserd. I also have Asthma.

Here read this:

MAKE-OR-BREAK MEETING

Highlighting a growing urgency, health and veterinary officials from around the globe meet in Geneva from Monday to discuss plans to control H5N1.

"The Geneva summit will be a make-or-break time for the human threat of H5N1 influenza," The Lancet medical journal said in an editorial.

"There remains no reliable early warning system in place across large parts of the world. This vacuum in surveillance poses the most serious threat to human health," it added.

African ministers said on Friday they would seek financial and technical help in Geneva to check the spread of the virus. It has not been detected in Africa but there are fears it could spread rapidly if it reaches the continent's rural hinterlands.

"Currently we do not have emergency funds to deal with this pandemic," said Aberra Deressa, Ethiopia's state minister in the ministry of agriculture.

"We have resolved to speak with one voice at the Geneva summit -- seeking financial, technical and information assistance," he told Reuters after a meeting in Rwanda.

West European countries are gearing up to deal with an outbreak of bird flu.

France said it needed to improve its communication strategy after carrying out a two-day drill at a poultry farm in the west of the country.

Britain will lead 28 European countries in an exercise to test their ability to cope with a human influenza pandemic. The drill will take place this year, but participants will get no advance notice of the date to make it more realistic.

The Asian Development Bank warned on Thursday that a pandemic risked triggering a global economic recession.

However, IMF chief Rodrigo Rato said on Friday it was not time to panic.

"I think we should be careful and we should be vigilant but we should not alarm ourselves and the rest of the world on something that has not yet happened," he told a conference in Paris.

(Source: DrugdeReport)

SkyChild_5

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Actually unlike MRSA or other opportunistic infections, the H5N1 virus as it is right now is most devastating to healthy young people, especially men age 18-35. This was also the case in the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic. This is what makes it so distressing is that it seems to effect everybody but actually is most commonly fatal in young seemingly healthy folks. A lot of people got it and survived obviously and there wasnt a whole lot of rhyme or reason to it, much would probably be the case if H5N1 mutated and spread.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the reason these seeminly young people are so greatly affected is because of the immune response itself. It seems that the "reaction" to this virus, in some, is so overwhelming that it causes most of the damage. Respiratory distress, fever out of control, etc. is what causes the rapid deaths in these cases.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
See that was my original point. I have been in health care now for 23 years and just up untill about 4 years ago I never even heard of MRSA. Now I am told that due to the fact of the mutated strain of this virus that it would be in my best intrest to get the vaccine once it comes out and a flu shot now. My concern is how can someone tell you to have a vaccine with many different strains of virus that have been choosen from the past 2 years or so as to be the ones that should be used into a body such as mine with an immune system that is down right unable to handle it. That is why I had to leave my job at the hospital this past April. I worked on a cardio/pulmonary floor. Yeah right, pulmonary. With five isolation rooms to boot. I was opening up myself to a life of sickness working around patients that had MRSA that I had myself.
I am convinced that there is a corrilation between this mutated strain of bird flu and our governments intentions to invoke population control. Those of us that are "useless eaters", sick with an illness with no hope for cure etc.....and it can go on and on.

Sky

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

that's the right thread for you, i don't know if you can get the treatment, but theoretically, the stuff could be sent my mail if you knew a source...

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
www.abovetopsecret.com...

that's the right thread for you, i don't know if you can get the treatment, but theoretically, the stuff could be sent my mail if you knew a source...

[edit on 9-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

top topics

join