It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPACE RACE! Its about time too...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Can you imagine what we could have accomplished if all the countries of the world got involved in joint space exploration? Just imagine if we took just what is spent by the US, Russia, China, UK on defense alone and put it towards joint space missions, there would be no limit to what we as a world could do. America was excited about space travel once, I would like to see it happen again. It boguls my mind to think that we put men on the moon in the 60's for god's sake and since then we have done little but help build a space station and orbit the earth. We need something to put the spark back into space exploration such as discovery of life, a joint Mars Mission or perhaps the discovery of a new propulsion technology that will make Planetary exploration a realistic goal. It is almost as if there is something out there that we are afraid of! Perhaps we were warned off the moon!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yeah my though exactly although there would be less of a drive im sure a instead of a race all the developed countries putting a moon landing together would be better.

<< 1   >>

join