It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens in Vegas.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
.....stays in Vegas.

This catch phrase slash advertisement slogan really drives me crazy. They are saying come to Vegas and gamble away all your savings, do drugs, sleep around, drink, party and you can go home with a clear mind knowing it will "stay in Vegas". What the hell are we teaching people/adults/children/young adults.

I tell you I get furious when I hear that slogan.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hear Hear!
And they also promote "Sin City" as being "family orientated"
If that was the case...... why the catch phrase " what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"? Are they saying that we should corrupt the children also>

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I don't get it...do you live in Vegas?

Look, way i feel is you do what you do...wanna smoke some herb, drink till ya silly, gamble till ya broke, hump something, then wake up in ya own throw-up and call it a vaction...you grown folk, knock ya self out.
:bnghd:
yeah, you can do that too, cause what happens in Vegas....

does this really make you angry

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yeah it's easy to say screw them...let them gamble away their children's college fund, drink until they puke, snort a mile ling line of coc aine and sleep with some prostitutes but that attitude is just as bad as the advertisers that want to convince everyone that you can do these things guilt free because "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".

This slogan is selling freedom from morals and values without accountability. This way a person doesn't need to take responsibility for their actions, they are free to descend into irresponsibility and sin, they won't be held accountable for what they do in Vegas, at least that's the message.

So yes, it angers me to no end....

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have to agree somewhat. I think the one with the girlfriend/wife lying to her boyfriend/husband about her insinuated infidelity while in Vegas with her girlfriends was in poor taste. At least 'infidelity' was what I got out of it, I don't know about anyone else.

Some of the others aren't too bad though.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Vegas is great! and i've got to admit what happens in vegas stays in vegas!

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is a subliminal dominance command, maintaining the false memories already implanted.

"VEGAS" is the psychodrama coach-term for the Groom Lake Facility.

This is the command the workers hear subliminally whispered through the Muzak as they climb off the Jennie planes and into the transport buses.

It makes them forget all they've done to help the greys, even as far as giving blood for them.

As more centers have spread across the US/UK, "VEGAS" is a term for any programming session for sleeper agents.

new topics

top topics

join