It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"He REQUIRED EVERYONE-great and small, rich and poor, slave and free-to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell ANYTHING without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name."
(from NLT, Tyndale publishing)

Yes, you are correct that a person does not HAVE to take the mark, but it sure sounds a lot like a world monetary system to me. Hmmm...not a lot different from the monetary system we NOW have (except for the mark and "the beast"), controlled by a cabal of international bankers that give us pieces of paper while they hoard all of the precious metals.

By the way, I like the quote from Greenspan (before he started dancing to the tune of the Fed). I saw that quote and many more of his writings originally in an Ayn Rand book on capitalism.

BTW, I am not a doomsayer. I could best be described as "happy go lucky"...for I take not that which I do not earn, and neither do I give to those who will not try to earn. And, nonetheless, I am quite happy to give a lift to those in need who, for reasons and circumstances beyond their control, have lost all and need a helping hand.

And yet, it is not I that feels the need to help others, but the spirit within me that has changed me for the better. As the wise man once said, "there but for the grace of God go I."

.:.suum cuique.:.finitum non capex infinitum.:.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Remember the tribulation period is a time when God is going to give man the most freedom he(mankind) has ever had to rule the world without Him(God). And without the return of Jesus, mankind would be annihilated completely by mankind.

<< 1   >>

join