It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown(FEMA) Email

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Director of FEMA Michale Brown's email has been released and while hurricane Katrina was ravaging New Orleans he was conversing about his taste in fashion and how he looked on tv and even asking if anyone new where he could get a sitter for his dog.

This guy is so out of touch that it would be unbelievable for him and his resume to have not gotten the job for the sole reason of being a fall guy...this alone could confirm a conspiracy

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well I read the E-mail and it does sound frivolous compare to the situation at the time after Katrina.

One thing is for sure your E-mails can come back and bit you in you butt.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Source

"Sir, I know that you know the situation is past critical. Here some things you might not know. Hotels are kicking people out, thousands gathering in the streets with no food or water. Hundreds still being rescued from homes.

"The dying patients at the DMAT (disaster medical assistance team) tent being medivac. Estimates are many will die within hours. Evacuation in process. Plans developing for dome evacuation but hotel situation adding to problem. We are out of food and running out of water at the dome, plans in works to address the critical need.

"FEMA staff is OK and holding own. DMAT staff working in deplorable conditions. The sooner we can get the medical patients out, the sooner we can get them out.

"Phone connectivity impossible." - Marty Bahamonde, FEMA regional director, to Brown, describing the situation in New Orleans on Aug. 31.

Brown's response: "Thanks for update. Anything specific I need to do or tweak?"

Man, this guy doesn't just play a slimy scumball on TV. :shk:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSNazism

Looks like your going to get Ban Hammered again

top topics

join