It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone take dutestaride?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Just wanted to know if anyone on the BTS board is taking dutestaride. I am thinking of going back on these type of drugs after my Gp told me to stop taking them.I was originally taking propecia and applying 5% minoxidil morning and night.When Going for a another prescription he told me he would advise against it as one of the patients developed prostate problems but on the other hand the trichologist stated that these cases dont happen to people my age.I was 17 when i started with about a year brake and will be 20 soon.

I notice the diffrence in driver license photos that i am thinning when in october last year it was nice and thick in an ID pick and now it's fairly noticible in my recent pick from this year.

as i stated above i was taking the joint theraphy of minoxidil and propecia, i stopped minoxidil after 6-7 months as i had achieved desired growth.I went from application of morning and night to one a day.

in a nutshell can someone give me some feedback on there experienece with dutesteride.

[edit on 3-11-2005 by tarzan]

[edit on 3-11-2005 by tarzan]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
is there anybody out there who at least know of someone taking dutestaride. im srting to get desperate

new topics

join