It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art BellTo Return (Again)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Like a revolving door, Art Bell the perennial talk show host of late night fame is set to return to hosting duties during the weekend. George Noory will still be doing the weeknight shifts and poor Barbara Simpson will be axed. Oh well I never really liked her that much anyway. At least now with Art back at the helm, it'll be interesting...

Press Release
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 17, 2003� Art Bell, the radio personality known for his spontaneous and compelling conversations about all things unexplained, will replace Barbara Simpson as weekend host of Coast to Coast AM � the program he made famous. He will broadcast live from 1-5 a.m. ET Saturdays and Sundays with a refeed from 5-9 a.m. ET from his home studio in Pahrump, Nev., beginning Sept. 20.

Bell stated, �For me, a return to radio is both mysterious and reassuring.�

�We welcome Art back to the weekend microphone,� said Kraig Kitchin, president/COO Premiere Radio Networks. �His return reflects his long-standing bond with this audience and his undying passion for radio.�

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I hope he eventually gets rid of George Snoorey and makes the show worthwhile again.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Gee hope they didn't put that chick in there in order to be politically correct?

If they did it blew up in their faces like it usually does.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Can anybody give me the radio channel number for this show? (I presume its on east coast aswell?)

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wolf,

It's broadcast all over the country.

Go to www.coasttocoastam.com and look for 'program information', then 'affiliates'. most states have at least 7 or 8 stations that carry the show.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I hope he eventually gets rid of George Snoorey and makes the show worthwhile again.

no kidding. that dude is boring as all get-out. it does seem Art Bell is becoming the Michael Jordan of conspiracies, though. I'm retired! oh wait, no I'm back! no, I'm retired again! no, I'm not!

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I hear Snoorey has a long-term contract with Clear Channel or whatever pigs bought the show...so Art might not be able to take over for a while.

join