It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret societies question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
How do you know which societies are working with the NWO and which are not? Most people talking about the NWO on the forum and the Internet pretty much just mention Freemasonry, the Illuminati, and I guess the Bilderbergs. These seem to be the most popular.

In your research (I know you people just wouldn't believe what some guy wrote on a conspiracy website) what lead you to these groups working to control the world?

Why isn't The Pilgrims Society, English Speaking Union, or maybe the Atlantic Council of US under the suspicion of working with the NWO instead of the Masons, etc? Ha, just think.. all this time you guys could have been looking at the wrong societies.

The Pilgrims Society is limited to 1,000 members, old intermarried East coast wealth, controls all our foreign, military and financial relations. The main purpose of this society is to keep the ties between the United States and Britain as strong as possible. The official reason was, and still is, that the forefathers of most Americans from the Virginia and New York area emigrated from the British Isles, therefore they share a common heritage. They are blood brothers so to speak. Of course, the obvious reason was to form an unofficial alliance with the United States to improve the strained relations and to vastly increase the powers of the dwindling British empire.

Recent speeches mentioning the pilgrims:
"NATO After September 11" Speech by Lord Robertson, Secretary General of NATO,
to the Pilgrims of the United States

State's Boucher on U.S. Foreign Policy, EU and NATO, Iraq, Freedom

----------

P.I.L.G.R.I.M.$.

Newspaper Article
December 3, 1942, The Scotsman, 'New World Order - Path of Equality and Human Brotherhood'

Site to check out

The English Speaking Union is pretty interesting also. Their goal is to "promotes" English as universal language. The patron is the English queen and the president is prince Philip. Sounds pretty NWO like being that people say the NWO wants one government, religion, etc and control everything. Having everyone speak one language seems to help this happen.

The Atlantic Council of US promotes constructive US leadership in international affairs based on the central role of the Atlantic community. Central role of the Atlantic community? And this doesn't sound NWO-like to you??
www.acus.org...

I would say these societies and organizations should be looked at when talking about this NWO thing. Now personally, I can't lie to you guys so I will come out with it... I don't believe in the NWO. Of course, there are the elite running the country (world) but I don't believe in the whole enslaving the world thing, etc.

Now I just wanted to point these societies out and ask why focus just on Masons, etc when these are out there? Is it because places like propagandamatrix.com don't talk about them and you only follow that guy? Well, what happens if he is wrong or just doesn't know?

[edit on 31-10-2005 by andpau66]

[edit on 31-10-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think it all boils down to propaganda. Fraternal organizations like Freemasonry, and especially those with political ambitions like the Bavarian Illuminati, have always served as very sufficient scapegoats for the real evildoers.

Several reasons surround this. First and foremost, semi-secret fraternities carry an aura of (deliberately cultivated) mystery. This attracts the curious and the romantics, but alienates other, who distrust it.

So, you have these semi-secret societies that pretty much everyone know about, but disagree on. Some think highly of them, while others are suspicious.

The Bavarian Electorate recognized this back in the 18th century, and used people's suspicions of secret societies in order to scapegoat the Illuminati, thereby continuing their own criminal existence as the "saviours of the people" by wiping out the people's fictional enemy, i.e., the Illuminati.

The afternoon of Dec. 7, 1941, only hours after Japan attacked the U.S. unprovoked, Hitler went on German radio, and blamed the entire war on the "Zionist-Masonic Conspiracy" of the United States. Like his Bavarian conspiracy theorist forefathers, Hitler wove a tale about secret cabals of Masons, Illuminists, Jews, and Communists, and vowed that the patriotic Nazi Party would defend the Fatherland from them at all costs. Here again, we see the real evil using a fake evil as a scapegoat, and that "fake evil" has manifested in Lodges of Masons and Odd Fellows.

Conspiracy theory websites of today contain much of the same Nazi ideology. It's always the Masons, or the Jews, or the Illuminati, or the Communists, or the Catholics, etc...i.e., it's everyone's fault except the author's. This is why I consider conspiracy theory to be (1) the refusal to accept personal responsibility by scapegoating others and (2) a method of the sinister to gain political power by inventing fictional enemies by using real groups, and then persecuting these real groups under the guise of saving people from them, which bolster their popular support and keep people subservient through fear.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
the joke of the matter is the basic tenets of freemasonry would have no place in a new world order. The "illuminati" is just a slang term for those who control in secret(like those who feel they are above government) Tho I guess if youa re on the fringe, everything is a shadowy secret cabal conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thats a good point ML, without their own Barreuil and Robbison, who'd ever think that the Pilgrims are up to something? Conspiracy Theory is as much a social-cultural-psychological phenomenon as anything else, the Pilgrims perhaps just haven't struck too many people's imaginations.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Thats a good point ML, without their own Barreuil and Robbison, who'd ever think that the Pilgrims are up to something? Conspiracy Theory is as much a social-cultural-psychological phenomenon as anything else, the Pilgrims perhaps just haven't struck too many people's imaginations.

Who are the Pilgrims?

[edit on 7-11-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They're eeeeeevil satanic witches who want to destroy all nations and all religions of the world and secretly occupy every government office as part of their nefarious thousand year cabal to take over the world and enslave mankind. MWA AHAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Nygdan, please dont slam witches, they are not satanic nor evil. Just persecuted misunderstood and all natural. Kind of like a granola bar at a fat farm.

This pilgrim group looks like a nefarious bunch though!

[edit on 7-11-2005 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
They're eeeeeevil satanic witches who want to destroy all nations and all religions of the world and secretly occupy every government office as part of their nefarious thousand year cabal to take over the world and enslave mankind. MWA AHAHAHAHA

Hahaha, just got your joke. Sorry, it's been a long day.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Quote from: Masonic Light

"The afternoon of Dec. 7, 1941, only hours after Japan attacked the U.S. unprovoked, Hitler went on German radio, and blamed the entire war on the "Zionist-Masonic Conspiracy" of the United States. Like his Bavarian conspiracy theorist forefathers, Hitler wove a tale about secret cabals of Masons, Illuminists, Jews, and Communists, and vowed that the patriotic Nazi Party would defend the Fatherland from them at all costs. Here again, we see the real evil using a fake evil as a scapegoat, and that "fake evil" has manifested in Lodges of Masons and Odd Fellows".

There may ineed be some truth in that. Not sure if was all "fake" though. I will leave it at that. I can say no more about this.

[edit on 16-11-2005 by SkyChild_5]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There may be some truth in Hitler's racist-paranoid propaganda that the "Evvvvilll jooooos' are repsonsible for the defeat of the proud and pure german peoples and the machinations behind the war, and that the nazis weren't the ones actually engineering a war?

Er, no.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66
How do you know which societies are working with the NWO and which are not?

Join a few and see what they are like from the inside, then you will have your answer. No better way to keep an eye on the enemy then from within his ranks.

top topics

join