It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How it will go down-- a realization!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
And let's not forget who is in charge of Cali these days...

Arnold Exposed

"My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger at 44 to US News and World Report in 1990.

"People need somebody to watch over them... Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave." -- Arnold Schwarzenegger at 44 to US News and World Report in 1990.

"I was born to be a leader. I love the fact that millions of people look up to me."

"I was always dreaming about very powerful people, dictators and things like that. I was just always impressed by people who could be remembered for hundreds of years, or even, like Jesus, be for thousands of years remembered."
Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 1977 film Pumping Iron

Yikes.

As for the possible quake, it is known that technology to create earthquakes exists, and William Cohen even spoke about it in 1997 at an anti-terror conference--

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

Could the recent quake in Kashmir have been a test run for this technology? Could Arnold be a major figure in the NWO?

[edit on 29-10-2005 by RogerKint]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Also, with the current harsh words flying between Israel/US and Iran, as well as Syria/Russia and the US, I think we are getting close to the peak in the Middle East. Things will start to crash soon, Israel is prepared to launch and also prepared for a final stand defense. Iran is ready to move against Israel, and guess who's army is standing between them in Iraq...

As for Syria, if the US takes unilateral action there, it will be directly against the wishes of Russia, and could usher in a conflict between Russia and the West. The next month or two will be a major turning point for the NWO, and the time to be alert and ready is drawing near. Sadly, I see no way to prevent any of this from happening.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerKint

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

Could the recent quake in Kashmir have been a test run for this technology? Could Arnold be a major figure in the NWO?

[edit on 29-10-2005 by RogerKint]

Em waves? I can understand that with sound waves you could set it off by resonating something, but how could you do it with EM?

Also, a fictitious idea of this sort of thing is in the book by michael crichton, State of fear, if you want an idea of it.

<< 1   >>

join