It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Thing in Post

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
let me just test this

do you mean the link to www.blacklabyrinth.com ? it says unus

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I don't see it in any of the posts.
I wonder if it will be in this post.

Here you go....

Well im sorry, but i've just read this post, and I didn't see the words on you picture at magicarose's post. so if you see a word in my posts, please make a printscreen

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Dunno if it helps guys, but I got 717 in grey in one of your posts. I actually read every post in this thread and havnt seen anyone mention it.

All I know is I gave up on figuring this out half a dozen pages ago

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
All I know is I gave up on figuring this out half a dozen pages ago

I haven't yet given up, but I am waiting for something to strike me. All that is striking me so far is that the clues are ALL over the place at the moment. Talk about Red Herrings!

Just trying to see a direction and it's not manifesting yet. Glad some of you are still going at it to such an extent, and hoping this lasts till the weekend when I have time to work on it some more.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
Don't forget, the word zero ( or actually zEro), might be the key as well as the numeral 0. ( I tried messing about with " zEro" on one of those encryption sites....unfortunately I have no knowledge of the subject.....but it gave me "%NaN%NaN%NaN%" ) ???? I doubt that it's useful....maybe someone familiar with that 'stuff' could have some luck??

Frayed - can you tell us how you got this? What do you mean by messing with Zero to get that result? It may not be useful, as there are so many red herrings going on, but I see a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
ok guys, I read every post in this thread and this is what we have so far.

faLinG - dont know if it matters or not but I found a Dutch translation for faling. It means Mantle or Jacket
reMembEr
goNe
blAck
vIoleNt
hElp
wIspUr
all
daEd
H evE
-witd-
reWArd
KolD
cuRse
voId
choAs
pAIn
bRotheR
aBADdon
teST
me
relEASe
a rAge oF paIn upOn tHiS plaCe
wOod
die
thE liGHt is fuLL of lieS
oNe
nO reST
numBEr
labYrintH
buY tHe taLismanS
silveR
find all the pieces
tempLaer
gOld
pass the test
zEro iS kEY
you are cursed
solve the puzzle
no more
only one will prevail
- death -
death will come
some of you who search to replace the brother are creating lies
grand ma
x
death waits

0findthelocationtotellyoursolution
1find
2the
3riddle
4solve
5the
6question
7claim
8your
9reward

i- you
ii- must be
iii- sharpe
iiii- of mind

a - The Ancient Broth |
c rail sentinel
e- atchman with one |
g- e task. To prove yo|
i- to the Brotherhood, |
j- deliver to Grand Ma|
l - from an antiquities |
p- My brother who whisp I
r- ire 0.1 Euros. You a|
t- ros, you have one o|
u- pportunity to provid|
w- in the appropriate r|
x- eceptacle of acceptin|
y- g a response.||

Just a recap for those of us who are confused. I left out the numbers because I find them to be way to random to have any real meaning.
Keep it up guys we'll figure this out. 530am here so I'll be back on this afternoon...sleepy time

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I wouldn't spend to much time on "%NaN%NaN%NaN%"

NaN stands for "Not a Number" and simply put is something returned by JavaScript when it errors.

I would have thought the encryption code on the site would have been written in JavaScript, so by the looks of it it's just where the script has error.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This thread is getting mighty cumbersome to keep up with, and since there are several "paths" we need to explore, I have started new threads for the "i" clues, letter clues, and grey number clues.

I have tagged these threads with [WITD] to identify them as part of this game.

It was enormously helpful during the Find The Rings and Dr. Jim games to keep the clue trails seperate. This made it easier for everyone to follow.

Would someone who has a more complete list of the other clues, please start another thread with their list? Pretty please?

--Doc

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

Originally posted by frayed1
Don't forget, the word zero ( or actually zEro), might be the key as well as the numeral 0. ( I tried messing about with " zEro" on one of those encryption sites....unfortunately I have no knowledge of the subject.....but it gave me "%NaN%NaN%NaN%" ) ???? I doubt that it's useful....maybe someone familiar with that 'stuff' could have some luck??

Frayed - can you tell us how you got this? What do you mean by messing with Zero to get that result? It may not be useful, as there are so many red herrings going on, but I see a coincidence.

I'm afraid this may just be a dead end, but I will explain......

On page 34 McGuirk has a link to this thread, which is related to the "Find the Rings" game from a while back.

In PurdueNuc's post in that thread, He says about solving the code : "I discuss how this code was deciphered" and gives a link to another site where there is "show solution" , clicking that yields another entry by Purduenuc: This was encoded using the following page:
dinofilias.com...

That site then, gives you a blank to enter a "key" I used "zEro", and entered one of our numbers, say: 117) - 879525-563771| in the "Code to be Decrypted" Blank and hit the "Decrypt" button, and I got the %NaN% etc....which Burgess says stands for "Not a Number" .....I tried a few other combinations but got what looked like programers code, which made even less sense to me that the "NaN" response.

BTW, thanks to Burgess for the help there.....Maybe someone like you who understands that stuff, could get something useful from that "Decrypt" site....it seems to have proved useful for the "Rings" hunters...???

Hope I didn't cause more confusion!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Not a problem

I'll have a look at the site but i'm pretty much clueless when it comes to stuff like that

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What about the member "zero"?
He has LPQQ as his AIM and no posts.
I don't know if it means something

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
picked this up from another thread:

h- ur value and fealty |

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Good Job Riley, Thats a Biggie!!

Only need a few more alphabet clues.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
picked this up from another thread:

h- ur value and fealty |

good find riley -- go put it in the letters clue thread -- then you can get credit there and they will add it to the puzzle so far. .

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just spotted this in loam's post on page 2 of this thread.

beware what you think is the first answer

I started scrolling thru the thread, after I found one of those x's that links to the beginning post........incase that x was a hint. I think that phrase has not been mentioned before, has it?

And now this on page 3 or 4

d- t replace a fallen w|

[edit on 26-10-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Mine is a series of numbers...ummmm...FBI case number?

Oh well,
Who cares.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So, has all this anything to do with that ugly skunk dude now on the forum frontpage and the new forum that has opened?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
skunkworks

A skunkworks is a group of people who, in order to achieve unusual results, work on a project in a way that is outside the usual rules. A skunkworks is often a small team that assumes or is given responsibility for developing something in a short time with minimal management constraints. Typically, a skunkworks has a small number of members in order to reduce communications overhead. A skunkworks is sometimes used to spearhead a product design that thereafter will be developed according to the usual process. A skunkworks project may be secret.
whatis.techtarget.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
WITD just hsowed up in chat and posted...

q- ood talismans requ|

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Interesting...I only have 100+ posts to go til I can enter chat...lol

Edit: Thanks for posting that information for us lacking in post counts.

[edit on 10/26/2005 by swintersVT]

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join