It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clown taunts sniper...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2002 @ 05:13 PM
link   
www.damnshow.com...

Yucko the Clown called out the tarot card sniper today on Howard Stern. Yucko said he will spend all day Wednesday October 16th at a Virgina gas station (that will disclosed sometime today right here) holding a big red bullseye.

"He doesn't have that balls to shoot me-- I AM GOD and no tarot throwing faggot is gonna take me out!"

Yucko is known for his drunken public stunts. He was arrested for running on to Turner Field in 2001 and is on probation for exposing himself in public at a puppet show. This is the first stunt were Yucko has put his life on the line - check back for updates to see if Yucko gets his clowny ass killed.

Yucko encourages anyone who is fed up with the sniper to gather with him at his to be revealed location.

posted on Oct, 19 2002 @ 06:35 PM
link   
He's alive! To the disappointment of his haters all over the country, Yucko did not get shot today by the Tarot Card Sniper.

Phuck

posted on Oct, 19 2002 @ 09:15 PM
link   
no #... that would be stupid of the sniper the police would beable to get his local... come on... even an ametur (SP) would know that... duh... the clown is a pussy... he knew nothin would happen to him...

new topics

join