It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Confirmed in Greece

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
i personally don't eat any muder (meat) and think that it is gross

anyhow i think there's somethin' up with the bird flu:
1.they say the bird flu is dangerous and they urge us to get medicine
2.they tell us lots of bird flu medicine is false
3.they try to make profit out of it
see anything weird, if so right on, if not look harder

yours truly

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
5 officialy confirmed bird deaths in Greece, and we are at the begining, today i heard about France too.
Im not worried about birds, im worried for the time when we will hear the first man to man confirmed case.....
At that time, it will be very late for all....so at that time, it will be not, no meat no flu....it will be NO PEOPLE NO FLU.
I dont woant to sound depressing, but we are close

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You've never been to an American chicken farm, I take it. There is a greater risk of me getting frostbite in Alabama during the summer than bird flu spreading through the chicken houses.

Thomas, my aunt and uncle raise chickens and turkeys. You are right most American chicken farms are very clean and very well taken care of. However, this might not stop it. If Im not mistaken, they found that it can spread via droppings. SO if an infected bird is around the foul farm, and poops, then all those chickens or turkeys will be at risk. There are some factors that cant be controlled no matter how well kept the farm is. Im not going to go get all worried about it, because the chances are slim. One thing I think we might see, is it comming up from south America. As for now though, I think there are more things in this world to be concerned with. I think most people out there now know about this flu, and wont go kissing on the chickens. If people use their common sense, then I think everything will be okey dokey.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join