It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sims 2 pc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
heya all. i have Sims 2 on pc.
there are 4 discs but what do you do to complete the game? i havent even got onto the second disc! let alone the fourth!

so just wondering of you guys had ever played or completed the game?
and if so can you help me! plz plz plz.

oni x x

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well are you sure their not the installation discs? I don't know about the Sims 2 but my sims has 2 installation discs, You only use one to play the game. Are you sure its one of tose games you can complete?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Those are all installation disks. And Atomix is right, you only need one disk to play after you install it. Try the sims 2 site for more answers.

thesims2.ea.com...

Oh and if you have never been to this site. Go to the community tab then BBS. You can use the search too.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by earthmagick12]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthmagick12
And Atomix is right

YES!
Atomix=1 God=0

[edit on 17/10/05 by Atomix]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yeah only the first disk is used for playing. But just so you know, the game never ends. Sure, I guess you can get to the point of which all your sims die of old age, but they can have kids. And even if all your sims die you can just start from the beginning.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I bought the game and the university expansion but i stop playing only after a few days. Why? Lag. It cannot cope with my 128mb RAM...still saving up...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
ive been playing the sims since it came out and im still on my first family they just keep having kids dam them why wont they die

top topics

join