It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tsunami Giant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
(This is from the same site being discussed in this thread. The site is here www.giantology.typepad.com...)

The third entry down (October 12) has a link to an apparent news report in which we have amazing photography of a giant... skeleton?

Well that removes the photoshop theory. But this video of a giant skeleton washed up on shore due to the tsunami still seems.. off? Is it even possible for something like that to; wash up on shore, and even then, be so buried into the sand? I just can't believe it's real without some other source. Something this huge couldn't be covered by simply one station.

Anyone have theories on this? Looks a bit too CG for me. Like.. modern B-rate (i.e. the best) horror/monster films.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I am afraid there already is a thread on this reputed giant skeleton. Krpano started it and you may find it here.

The general consensus is that the skeleton is a hoax, so jump in and see what others have said and voice your opinion.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Wow can't believe i missed that. Sorry sorry sorry everyone.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If we assume that life exists beyond our planet, it is natural to also assume advanced technological civilizations. The colonisation of space, would be a predictable outcome of such a hypthesis.

The first most likely colonisation, would be "Active Mass" orbital ring, geo-stationary space stations (Think Saturn's Rings all cemented together)

Gravity would decrease from ring to ring, if say there were seven rings or seven heavens? low gravity in the 7th heaven would allow very large evolutionary adaptions. Possibly accelerated by genetic engineering? or selective breeding?

Discuss? if you like. (Wikipedia; orbital rings and space fountains)

top topics

join