It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet a another Al-Qaida video at the Al Jazeera!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Tape of alleged 9/11 hijacker broadcast

The tape, which initially aired on the Arabic-language news network Al Jazeera television, shows a man identified as Saeed Alghamdi.

"America is the enemy that every Muslim should fight," the man said in the video. Alghamdi was one of the hijackers of United Airlines Flight 93 that crashed in a Pennsylvania field after passengers overpowered them in order to avoid hitting a fourth target.

His tape is said to have been recorded nine months before the attack.

They surely are "airing" lots of "new vids" these days..

Makes me wonder if they really are up to something bad..

And not just claiming..

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
There are so many of these videos though and you can never tell if it's authentic (as with alot of the osama bin laden videos) and you can't tell when they were filmed. Or are these videos just held back until they are ready to be used for propaghanda?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Well, this is something that i have been thinking also.. it may well be so.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
For an example of the inconsistencys in the videos see the pictures in this post (you may well have seen them seeing as its near this thread in this topic)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Yes, i have even replied in there if you can see, OBL has gained just for that video another 20-30kg:s of OBL.. (weight) some of these vids and tapes must be hoaxes made by US, and also there was this one incedent in which US troop captured massive cache of Al-Qaida video tapes.. and nothing has been seen of them since..

Exept maybe at the AL Jazeera where US keeps sending them for tome to time?

I dont know, but i surely would like to know..

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yeh I had a feeling you had posted on that thread. It's just a joke though, America just happen to stumble across a tape 'lying around' in Afghanistan and it just so happens to have Osama Bin Laden confessing on it. YEaHH RighT

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   
OBL has confessed nothing, it is not even sure to Americans who really was behind the Embassy bombings, USS Cole, WTC/Pentagon.. etc. hits..

Even if it was OBL and his "Crew" (Al-Qaida..) they could havebeen merely middle men..

US Gov. has not released any evidence linking OBL and Al-Qaida to 911, and i personally think that OBL and his mates didnt even have the capability to do so massive/complex hits.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Noone had the capability to do it. It was a combination of the FBI + CIA stopping their agents investigating the highjackers, the highjackers being allowed to go to pilot school when some of them didnt even have valid passports etc., the unbelievable failure of NORAD and no plaines being scrambled even after the first plane hit the WTC wiht the others already of their courses. . .among other things. OBL has merely celebrated the attacks, never claimed responsibility. I read an article the other day about how CIA agents visited OBL recently when he checked into a Suadi hospital. I'll try and find the link. .

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
That doesnt work..
Not for me anyways.. mayby time for some copy-paste?
Could you?

*edit*

Nevermind..

This works!

You had acidentally? added a extra "space to your link..

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There's no way these videos are just "magically appearing" on the second 9/11 anniversary. Methinks someone high up is trying to create additional animosity against a people for a war with a rapidly dying support base.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
it's a propaghanda war dudes, thats all it is.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
That doesnt work..
Not for me anyways.. mayby time for some copy-paste?
Could you?

*edit*

Nevermind..

This works!

You had acidentally? added a extra "space to your link..

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

sorry about that fulcrum.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
earthtone, np.. i did know that allready.

And you are right:

it's a propaghanda war dudes, thats all it is.

The whole war is propaganda.. it isnt real.. not really..

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The videos aren't "appearing" nor is the US government "releasing" them.
Al-Jazeera, who airs them, is not quite a US government agency.

new topics

top topics

join