It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlusconi - 'Mussolini was a nice guy'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes, everyone's favorite fascist is at it again. In an attempt to prove that he is an idiot and not just a sickingly self serving arrogant fascist Berlusconi declares that Mussolini was a benelovent leader who "...never killed anyone. Mussolini used to send people on vacation in internal exile"

news.bbc.co.uk...

Can anyone tell me how, why, what this man... oh never mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Open foot, insert mouth! Nice to know that this disease afflicts foreign politicians as well as our own.
The article doesn't even mention the Ethiopians that Mussolini killed, or the Greeks and Albanians that were also killed by the Italian Army.

Berlusconi must have been a fan of Micheal Ledeen. Michael Ledeen was a big fan of Mussolini.
He wrote a book about Italian fascism and his e-mail address begins with Benito12.

www.antiwar.com...

"...What else was I to think? My correspondent's reply-to address began with the word "Benito12," which seemed like a more likely reference to the Italian strongman of the last century than to the San Francisco Giants' ageless, deeply underrated backstop.

Another fascist sympathizer yearning for the trains to run on time, I thought to myself for just a second, until I realized that my correspondent was no random acolyte of the original Axis of Evil. Rather, it was the intellectually formidable author of 1972's Universal Fascism, Michael Ledeen."

regards
seekerof

join