It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project Two Hour Disclosure Witness VHS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
I showed it to my family and freinds...

Lost my freinds in the progress... This are really hard..stuff...

Well Ram, you might have lost some friends there over this, but you sure have a whole new set, right here at ATS! As you can see, there are plenty of people here that believe in Dr. Greer. Then again, there are plenty that still question his project, motives, and credibility. And that is healthy. We need the skepticism to keep this balanced, and under continual rational scrutiny.

Ram

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yes - your right.

and patience...

I sort of lost it in the begining of my home study....I fully understand the tabu around this today. And im just glad we have the internet - and not only...The TV media.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Answer me this: Why is it that people need SOOOO much more proof to prove the existence of aliens races. After all people believe in the christian teachings with no more proof the a crusty 2000 year old book that contains more errors then Windows 98. Proof is erlevent when to view subjects with a CLOSED MIND !.

Ram

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I can't tell you tha't....

I don't know.

who have an idea...?

-------------------------------
I can tell you - it is so irrational...

The hardest skeptic's - usually wan't an alien corpse on their dinner table...
And a crashed saucer in their own backyard...

They wan't film's running everyday on TV...Showing UFO's...

And the most idiotic thing of all.... They want it on the mass media...

But it's so ignorant..that sometimes i think my head actually could explode -

The hardcore skeptic's actually wan't everything served on a silverplate.com
The hardcore skeptic's actually want everything without investigating anything themselves - Or as you write... They want to investigate with a fully operational closed mind..

Anyway - They seems to not want to know... You know the expression people need a "need to know" to know anything..

The most important thing is - that the skeptic's...Like the irrational one's - don't have a clue what this is all about... It's about greenhouse gases - and global meltdown..
Oil prices..and the new world order...It's the big slave market...

It is so unbelievable...fantastic...That it absolutely would change this planet..In a great way..What can i say..

I cried the first time i saw the press conference... And im not kidding.

This needs to ... PEOPLE NEEDS TO WAKE UP - As we say all the time...But this one...Are really... A need to know..how to wake up..

I know it's - madness but - boy - if this is real...

Peoples heads are gonna pop!

[edit on 14-10-2005 by Ram]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Answer me this: Why is it that people need SOOOO much more proof to prove the existence of aliens races. After all people believe in the christian teachings with no more proof the a crusty 2000 year old book that contains more errors then Windows 98. Proof is erlevent when to view subjects with a CLOSED MIND !.

You are so very right.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This is as an important thread as any other on this board. This IS the real reason why we frequent these boards. Why do some of the more 'sceptical' mods not try to get in on this discussion? The whole thing has to do with money! Does anyone think that aliens barter with money! HELL NO! They are smarter than that. Humans can be so greedy!

Do not circumvent the censors.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeballkid
This is as an important thread as any other on this board. This IS the real reason why we frequent these boards. Why do some of the more 'sceptical' mods not try to get in on this discussion? The whole thing has to do with money! Does anyone think that aliens barter with money! HELL NO! They are smarter than that. Humans can be so greedy!

Whoa there eyeball, easy does it will ya? Relax. Take a deep breath. Push the reset button. Ok...

No one here is obligated to reply to anything they don't want to. And as I stated above, there are many other threads at ATS about the DP. Some of the people in those threads may just be plain tired of talking about the DP, and don't really care to come in here and discuss it, because they've already hashed this out so many times. So leave em be. The moderators have been kind enough to leave the thread open so far, so let's not push our luck, k?

Yes, it is a very important issue, and it is one reason I hang here. But not the only reason. Plenty of other interesting subject matter here at ATS. Something for everyone at either ATS, PTS or BTS. So enjoy the ride, k?

Mod Edit on eyeballkid's quote.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sorry, Tru american. I'm just pissed off at humanity in general for not REALLY wanting to know about aliens and what they have achieved! I live in Phoenix and have been here for two years and have asked everyone I have met here about the Phoenix lights, and no one cares! I hate gassing up at the local gas pump because I know there is a better alternative...Like I said, Greedy people control information important to our planets survival. If that's not worth fighting for, what is? (IT AIN'T OIL!!!) P.s. If a mod locks this then they are being controlled too, Mark my words.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeballkid
Sorry, Tru american. I'm just pissed off at humanity in general for not REALLY wanting to know about aliens and what they have achieved!

eyeballkid, much of humanity really DOES want to know about aliens and their technology! And evidence of this is the HUGE market for products dealing with it across the globe.They're on TV, in movies, in the papers, on websites, you name it. But it appears that there are other clandestine forces involved here, that have acquired the knowledge, and are willing to kill to maintain it's secrecy. Maybe I can help you voice your frustration by questioning why more people don't act to stop this from happening. Heck, we paid for it, they have it, and we can't see it or reap the benefits of that knowledge. Yes, that is frustrating.

Read a bit more about Dr. Greer and his history, and you will find that he feels he and many associates may have been the victim of a clandestine attack. It killed many of them and almost killed him. I recommend you get to know ALL things possible about the man, because the more you read about him, the more what he says makes absolute sense. He is consistent from radio show interviews to his writings. Usually hoaxers screw up down the line somewhere. But Greer? Rock solid. At least in persona. And this itself helps me to believe him.

....control information important to our planets survival. If that's not worth fighting for, what is?...

You're not the only one asking that question, my friend.
But it's a catch22. You might be up against both human forces AND alien forces combined. Not good.

[edit on 15-10-2005 by TrueAmerican]

Ram

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I would like to hear your comments on the Disclosure Project and Steven Greer .

Oh yes - why don't we stay on the subject... Guess i got carried in my post..

I think Mr. Greer have been through alot within this subject -
And i think he somehow managed to stay alive - and stayed on course. This maybe caused by the reality that he saw a craft when he was about 9 or 10 years of age.
Wich is a mindblowing thing to see.

It's about the adulthood... It's the way that he is an expression of the adult mind... He is very precise in the way he talk's... All the time... atleast when he's on radio or the few times he's been on a WHS video or the press conference... He is an adult saying the childish things...in a very grown up way...

Almost as if he's saying "Peter Pan is alive - You have to understand"..

Yes it's the good old Peter Pan story -

And Mr. Bush and he's father are like Hook's... saying "I hate, i hate, I HATE P E T E R - P A N !!!"

My personally believe is that of the greenhouse gas... Polluting us all while the shopping centers are full of people near christmas... We are like - running around in a polluted world... saving money for the good times... or moments...
And thats where eyeballkid are terrible correct... It's all about "the money"..

And one more important thing is that Mr.Greer are somehow above Politic's... He's not hunting for clues on Bohemia Grove - Nor is he looking for Terrorist - Cause i really think he knows it all...He knows their is an ongoing plan... For world global prison planet something... He is just above politic's in a way... Kinda like going right to the cause of all the problems...

The free energy...

Wich when those days comes - will make people so free - that we could live in a forrest... Without a Honda-generator pumping toxic smoke on the trees..

Im personally working on 3D project - creating a village with those Electricity devices installed... And what i can see... in my mind are the forrest of Peter-Pan... A human home... With no stress - just us and the plant's - living together in greenhouses... Till end of our lives..With family members around us all life....

All in a world of freedom...

That is what these devices will give us... And i can see how it really are a problem for these Blair and bush people... to be in no control... Whatever their names are..

They are insane... And they are spreading their insanity all over the globe - cause of their idea of Oil is the sollution to..everything. Every person on this planet a affected by the global elite's own insanity... It's amazing..

But Steven Greer... No matter how crazy it may sound to the average person on this planet... He is not insane... And i can't belive that all those kind wittnesses are insane either...

And the person's i personally have spoken to - that came to me and said "iv'e seen a UFO" - i won't jugde them and say - "Go to hell".. Go somewhere and leave us normal people alone - Go die in a corner somewhere...Just leave us alone..

That is evil... To jugde people like that... pure evil... And it's all over this planet...Offcourse people who wont try to understand have no idea about - what they are missing - nor do they feel it's evil to jugde people who have seen a metallic thing in the skies hovering...With windows..on it..

It's such a great thing we have Mr. Greer around to keep us Peter-Pan People alive. And show us - how to handle this - so we wont commit suicide or isolate ourselves feeling down...And blue all the time...

One more thing... On the Wittness Video... A dude called - Clifford Stone are saying something very very important...

He's talking about these guys...The strangers... He's saying they are not like furniture...Like we talk about them reffered to as "Aliens"...
They have feelings - And they have people they love... "loved ones"... I think that is an very important message... And that they have homes and civilisations....Like we do....

But offcourse with that different...thing that they also must have free energy.... At by that - Freedom.

And again... The money subject... I will take a wild guess - They don't do the money-thing anymore in those places...

I think they figured out - how to live without the need of money..

And that is all in the Free-energy devices.

So to make a long story short - I think Mr.Greer are doing the right thing...Absolutly no doubt about it...

I think God want it to happend - And as one of the people on the Video says - I think Cosmos want it to happend...

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I have the four-hour video as well, it’s awesome! I have been sharing it with family and friends. I wish it would light a fire under them as it did me. I think this is more important than any kind of politics we could get into. This subject transcends a majority of the mundane stuff the media shovels our way. It seems no one takes this seriously. I wish all of us who respect Dr. Greer’s work could make more of an impact. I have read both of his books.

Has anyone used Dr. Greer’s protocols and tried contact on their own?
I know it sounds radical, but Dr. Greer spells out how he makes contact in his book. I have been wanting to try, but a little apprehensive to do this alone.

www.cseti.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have not read his books. How do you make contact?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Take a look, this is what youve looking for:

1:Witness testimony DVD part 1

2:Witness testimony DVD part 2

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these links Amon Ra!
I'm very much in support of The Disclosure Project and I find it mind-boggling that some of the more active members of this board are against Dr.Greer and his work.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Maybe they are just debunkers...
You can find those everywhere. Personaly i don't understand them and their logic.

Dr.Greer is really trying to help, im confident about that.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Good one!

Toc

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janus
Ive seen the video, sure the people on there seem credible but they offer nothing in the way of real proof. We can only take their word for it, and without any form of real proof that all we have, their word.
Any documents the disclosure project offer up would need to be looked at very closely, there have been documents that have been released before that have been proven false. The Majestic documents spring to mind, sure some people still believe that the MJ docs are real but the signiture clinched it for me.
The Disclosure Projet people seem sincere enough but you have to look at these things objectivly and if they cant provide any hard evidence then they testomony, no matter how convincing, is just hear say.

Hard evidence?

There is a 500 page documents with photocopies of classified information and all the testimonies on there. You really think they will ship originals to you for you own eyes ?

Like i always say, you can bring any amount of proofs to the table, enough will never be enough.

Some Disclosure project videos:

Part 1: video.google.ca...
Part 2: video.google.ca...

The Disclosure Project May 9th 2001 National Press Club Conference: video.google.ca...

Exopolotics Toronto Press Conference:
video.google.ca...

Is the 500 page testimony document available publicly anywhere?

Edit:
@Ram: Man you got me laughing good. You touch the point bang on about how much proof people needs, it's ridiculous

I think that with 450 witnesses and with the quality of some of them, M. Greer is onto something, but he's got no Government or media support.

IMO what is left to do: Spread the information around you, teach your kids and wife, family members and friends. Don't expect more from anybody else.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Toc]

Toc

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TABASCO
I have the four-hour video as well, it’s awesome! I have been sharing it with family and friends. I wish it would light a fire under them as it did me. I think this is more important than any kind of politics we could get into. This subject transcends a majority of the mundane stuff the media shovels our way. It seems no one takes this seriously. I wish all of us who respect Dr. Greer’s work could make more of an impact. I have read both of his books.

Has anyone used Dr. Greer’s protocols and tried contact on their own?
I know it sounds radical, but Dr. Greer spells out how he makes contact in his book. I have been wanting to try, but a little apprehensive to do this alone.

www.cseti.org...

We are so anchored into our old beliefs, that attempting to do what he describes is extremely difficult without any kind of backup IMO.

I'm hoping to get CSeti training in september so i'll let you know how things go

It's a bit pricy but i think it's a worthy trip. I invite you to do the same if you have some spare money for a nice trip
www.cseti.org...

Toc

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Toc]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Is the 500 page testimony document available publicly anywhere?

Yea, here it is!

The Disclosure Project Briefing Document (500 pages of solid UFO evidence)

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have been having trouble finding some info concerning the disclosure project. In particular the sketch that Daniel Sheehan claims to have made while visiting an archive. I consider myself an artist and believe art is a universal language of sorts. The irony of non disclosure of the disclosure project is a bit vexing. Excuse my e-ignorance but if anyone has seen this sketch or has information about where it can be seen I would very much appreciate knowing where to find it. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join