It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drew Levin: Strange Universe!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Drew Levin

: Executive Producer

www.imdb.com...

"Strange Universe" (1996) [TV-Series]

Strange Universe was a strange show but it was great! (more)

Drew Levin: Executive Producer: Drew Levin

Credited cast:
Emmett Miller .... Emmett Miller
(more)

Trivia: This daily paranormal newsmagazine was developed and supervised by Susan Peters at Chris-Craft/United Television for the syndicated television market. She had previously developed the similarly themed series "Sightings" at the Fox Broadcasting Company. (more)

Awards: Won Emmy. (more)

Strange Universe was a strange show but it was great!,

This was great little show. I am not sure if it still airs on TV or not because It was only on in My area for a few months then it was removed. I watched it every night until it just disappeared. The show was hosted by Emmett Miller who is a strange fellow himself! Strange Universe focused on strange and unexplained things such Big Foot, The Lock Ness Monster, and UFOs. Plus the insane things people do such as lying on a bed of nails. Strange Universe focused on other things such as aliens abductions, the Chucacabra creature,Spirts,the Cow Mutilations, sightings of the Moth Man and the Jersey Devil and Dragons and much more! It also had a nice feature where it would have small interviews with top movie stars and they would tell what they believe in and give their opinions. Strange Universe was a good show though they only downfall of the series was that it lasted only thirty minutes and with commercials it lasted even less
If you see Strange Universe on TV on somehow come across it on video do watch as you won't be disappointed because it delivered some good moments of the unexplained and it was very interesting and fun to watch!

Notes:

I loved this one segment which had they showed on Strange Universe. It was an insane but hilarious segment. Master Joe was the star of the segment and he would demonstrate his act. He would let cars and trucks drive over him and the only protection he had was a towel! Yes, a towel! I was so amazed that after he got ran over by the vehicles he would stand up like nothing happened! It was so cool!

new topics

join