It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kolchak the Night Stalker (new version)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
While I'm a big fan of the old show (now on DVD, woo-hoo!), this new one is actually pretty good...

Can't wait to see more episodes....

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I loved the old show -- the new one is on opposite something else that I watch though - hopefully it will last for reruns so I can watch it then. Did you know that they have the old show on one day a week on SciFi-- sorry I am not sure of the day Wed maybe where they show 3 or 4 shows in a row. But it is during the day -- one of the benefits of retirement I can see daytime tv now

How close to the old show is it?

Now we just have to get something like that on around 1 or 2 am so there is something to watch during major insomnia moments. I am so tired of crummy nite time tv.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think there were ever only like 13 or so episodes, hehe....so shouldn't take long to see the old series....

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
My dad is a big fan of the original (He has most of them if not all on tape) and got me watching the new one. It's pretty good, I was thinking that it was going to be disapointing but I've liked it.

I thought it was pretty cool that the inserted digitally the original actor in a news room scene in the first episode.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Oh shoot -- I missed that in the first episode -- :bnghd: Do you think it is good enough to be kept for more seasons-- so I can catch up with re-runs at least. Dang..

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I thought it was pretty cool that the inserted digitally the original actor in a news room scene in the first episode.

Yep, it was pretty good, I had to point it out to my wife (she'd never seen the originals), but I'm a big fan of the original series. (out on DVD by the way).

join