It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bible code II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I dont know your opinion on the biblecode book.
This book is for sell at amazon.com

www.amazon.com...

I recently talked with a rabbin about this book. He told me that it was strictly forbidden to read the future, in the jewish religion. He also told me that the theoris of Drodin, who is jewish, go at the end of the book to very strange theories, he think that there is a sort of artefact in the dead-sea or in the red-sea (I dont rememer...) wich is the key of the bible code, a sort of triangle of metal, made by aliens, of course...

By mockery, Dave Thomas found that SILLY, DUMB, FAKE, FALSE, EVIL, NASTY, DISMAL, FRAUD, SNAKE-OIL and HOAX also appear encoded in Drosnin's first chapter...

In fact, there is really a sort of code and some secret hidden in the bible, but these secret are only know by scholars, rabbins and hight qabballah initiates.

"This code can be dangerous in the hand of a person who dont believe in God, in the jewish sense of the word..." told me the rabbin...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I wish there was a bible code but i do not think that it is real. The theory has never been supported by any independent statisticion(sp) and their have been "mystical" references encoded in mundane books such as moby dick. The bible code to me is looking so hard for something that you will adventualy find it. I also find it interesting that the Bible Code does not mention one of the most important men in global history, that deffinatly did exist and has shaped our world no matter what religion or god you believe in, why is their no mention of Christ??? (Im no way some raging christen Jesus freak, in fact those ppl scare me, but if other world movers and shakers are supposidly mentioned why no Jesus?)

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The bible, like the predictions of Nostradamus, are pretty much entertaining reads, but I out about as much stock in either as I do Santa Claus.

If the bible code was so accurate, it would be used right now to predict whats gonna happen next. But only in hind sight to people make the claims of predictions.

You can find prophetic code in any book if you have a formula for it.

I went to a bible code debunking site that showed code used to decipher War and peace by Tolstoy. It was pretty funny.

join