It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedens minister of foreign affairs MURDERED today 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yeasterday Swedens minister of Foreign affairs Mrs. Anna Lindh went with a girlfriend to NK (Nordiska Kompaniet) for shopping. NK is the biggest department store in Sweden and has the best security and most cameras.

A male pushed her on the floor and stabbed her in the arm, the chest and the belly.

Police have found the knife, a jacket and hat.
So far no news of any name.

Anna Lindh had surgery all night at the Karolinska sjukhuset due to severe damages to artery and the liver.
She died early this morning. 9/11 - 2003 2 years after the WTC airplance bombings.

They have found the knife but they can not find one single shot of the murderer on the cameras.

One should start to think if this was planned?
Why would he throw the weapon?
Did he wear gloves?
Why did he throw his hat and jacket?
Was it to not be recognized entering an escape vehicle?

This is the 2nd attempt to murder a politician in Sweden, first was prime minister Olof Palme.

Anna Lindh was an eager yes sayer to the EMU (European Monetary Union (Euro)). This weekend 14th of September there is general elections to join or not in Sweden.

Is it No sayers?
Al-Quida?

????

Thoughts please!

[Edited on 2003-9-11 by Magnus]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
...Like the guy who tryied to kill Chirac like year...

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If it was just some psycho!
Why do it in the best guarded department store in the country?
Why would he wear clothes that he could throw away to not be recognized if this was not planned?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
...Like the guy who tryied to kill Chirac like year...

Maybe he knew something about 911??

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
He was also dark haired, had sideburns and possible mustach. Could be Arab.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
gosh i just heard this on the news!!! Poor women..
there is some really wierd people out there.....

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Here is my orginal post about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this happened 10.9.2003 mid day/afternoon.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
>Here is my orginal post about it:

>www.abovetopsecret.com...

>And this happened 10.9.2003 mid day/afternoon.

Yup, it happend yeasterday and she died today!

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Very curious that this murder took place immediately before the Swedish vote to accept or reject the Euro.... and after her death, the public opinion (originally against the Euro) suddenly begins to swing towards the Euro....

Swedes, Grieving Murdered Lindh, Vote on Euro
2 hours, 53 minutes ago Add World - Reuters to My Yahoo!

By Anna Peltola

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Sweden's decision on whether to join the 12-member euro zone hung in the balance ahead of voting on Sunday, with pro-euro Foreign Minister Anna Lindh's murder expected to raise sympathy "Yes" votes.

The EU-skeptic Nordic nation edged closer to being the first European Union (news - web sites) state to endorse the euro at the ballot box since its launch in 1999, after a swing in some opinion polls in response to Lindh's stabbing by a lone knifeman this week.

Sweden had looked likely to return a resounding "No" until the popular, respected 46-year-old mother of two was attacked while shopping at a Stockholm department store. Politicians suspended all campaigning after Lindh died early on Thursday.

news.yahoo.com.../nm/20030913/wl_nm/sweden_euro_dc_4&printer=1

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
dragonrider,

have to agree with you.
this is not coincidence, the timing is suspicious here.
Swedish press is trying to downplay the political significance of this act but it stinks too much.
Consider that they say this murder has pushed the yes supporters for the euro over the top for the upcoming vote.

was the murder designed to do this or the opposite and it backfired?

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
DR: I neever really looked into this too deeply but, I guess its come to the point where they can literally kill people in the street in broad daylight without recompense. Look to a city near you in America.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
dragonrider,

have to agree with you.
this is not coincidence, the timing is suspicious here.
Swedish press is trying to downplay the political significance of this act but it stinks too much.
Consider that they say this murder has pushed the yes supporters for the euro over the top for the upcoming vote.

was the murder designed to do this or the opposite and it backfired?

The day before the stabbing No had 44%, Yes 37% and the rest had not deceded.

The day after her death No had 43% and Yes 44% and the rest undeceded.

On my way to vote now!

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Don´t forget that Anna was attending a Bilderberger meeting the same year she was killed. And "the killer" has the word "jail" in both his first name and in his surname: Mijailo Mijailovich

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Sometimes, the best place to do things, are the least expected, like a super secure department store. If they found a jacket & the knife, & he threw them away, more than likely it was a poorly planned assault.

If it wasn't a poorly planned assault, then it was a deliberate attempt to make the people see it as a "dumb criminal" to make people automatically assume that all criminals are stupid.

Another words, if you're a criminal, we'll catch you eventually.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
has the word "jail" in both his first name and in his surname: Mijailo Mijailovich

Isn't this just sayin 'mijailo, son of mijailo' or some such? What is the siginificance?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think the point was, that jail was in his name, twice.

Making people see words & repetitive things many times, is a way of inducing them to get accustomed to things. Doing this, is a sneaky way of Overt mind control.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
They also held another man for a week. They announced him as guilty but freed him after about a week or so. I think he sued them afterwards as well. Then they found this "jail-twice" who turned out to be a bit of a psycho. I think he "confessed" but I´m not convinced about anything in this case. She was murdered, no doubt. But why was she murdered? I don´t buy this "a single psycho and her at the wrong time at the wrong place" theory. I think it was planned. Maybe she wanted to talk about something and someone shut her up. I know this is a dangerous thing to say... or even think... This is Sweden after all. Olof Palme, M/S Estonia, Cats Falck, Stig Bergling, Bofors...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Mijailo Mijailovic wants to serve his time in Serbia as he is apparently concerned about his own safety in Sweden. Sweden refuse to transfer him to Serbia until the Serbian authorities have made a decision regarding his sentence.

Lindh killer faces uncertain future

20th January 2007

Serbian authoritities have not yet made a decision regarding the sentencing of Mijailo Mijailovic. The Swedish prison service will not permit the prisoner to serve his sentence in Serbia unless a formal verdict is reached.

Mijailovic was sentenced to life imprisonment in 2004 for the murder of former foreign minister Anna Lindh.

Mijailo Mijailovic was born in Sweden to Serbian parents. He has previously expressed concerns for his own safety in Sweden and requested a move to Serbia.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

top topics

join