It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murrah building bombing cover-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Unlock your coffee and make a cup, place your tin-foil hat squarely on your head and read this editorial. This guy is not alone in his suspicions as I am with him. The explosion(s) that brought down the Murrah building was obviously not as they tried to tell us, so that should have been the first alarm that went off in your head.
Here's some more info, as given by Patrick Briley. It's good reading.

"The OKC bombing was a National Security Council (NSC) operation. The groundwork for the operation was laid in the HW Bush administration. The operation was carried out and covered up during the Clinton presidency, and further covered up during the GW Bush presidency."

How about that for an article-opener, huh?

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
TC I'm sure you know of explosives and demolitions expert USAF General Benton K. Partin, his investigations and revelations regarding the bombing, and his fruitless efforts to get congress to do anything but hush it all up.

For anyone who still doubts the feds were inextricably involved in the entire event from inception to cover-up, here's a video of a lecture he gave regarding his report. It's big but it's worth it:

VIDEO: Gen. Partin OKC Bombing Lecture - 104Mb

The report - html

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
For anyone interested on this, I would recommend the book "Others Unknown: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiracy" by Stephen Jones and Peter Israel. I have a copy that I bought used from Amazon.com for less than $10. Its really an interesting read, being that Doug Jones was McVeighs lawyer during the trial, and he does have some very, very interesting points as to the White Supremacist involvement/The Muslim Extremist involvement(this is my fave, considering how much time Terry Nichols spent in the Phillipines)...now if you all will excuse me I need to put my tinfoil hat back on and crawl back into the basement, I can feel the rays penetrating my brain

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't need anything at all to convince myself that it was yet another cover-up. When it first happened, there were bomb squad folks there to defuse 1 or 2 unexploded bombs that were inside the building by the rear support beams. Was on TV only when it was live then hushed. I think Alex Jones has a copy of the news story.

Like I said, yet another cover-up. More to come surely. We'll do nothing about the past cover-ups, nor future cover-ups. No longer "We the People".

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

FBI documents obtained recently in Salt Lake City via federal judge Dale Kimbal now show that the FBI had provocateurs in and/or visiting several militias including the Arizona militia prior to the OKC bombing.

Hmm, now thats an interesting statement. This is a method that seems to be used at times.

There have now been at least 19 government provocateurs identified who helped and encouraged McVeigh to do the OKC bombing.

On what do they base this?

Lattimore was the roommate of the 20th 9/11 hijacker Zacarias Moussaoui while he attended the Airman flight school in Norman Oklahoma in 2000 and 2001. Lattimore also briefly roomed with 9/11 hijackers Al Hazmi and AlShehhi in Norman.

Ok, now thats disturbing.

In July 2005 DOJ officials serving in the Clinton administration gave an interview in which they admitted cover up of the OKC bombing operation.

Where is this interview?
edit to add
I googled around and found this interesting article also

Atta and Al-Shehhi [911 hijackers] all came to his motel together to rent a room about six weeks prior to the 9-11 attacks. Six years earlier, Oklahoma City bombing conspirators Timothy McVeigh and Nichols also were guests at the same motel, along with several Middle Eastern men, weeks prior to the OKC bombing

edit to add again
Nick Berg, Moussaoui and the OK bombing ties

learned that an OU library computer terminal had been used for an online purchase of an airline ticket for a 9/11 hijacker who was on the plane which crashed in Pennsylvania.
She also told him that the person who made the purchase was a white American male.
Was this "white male" Nick Berg?
Moussaoui roomates had no white skin.
What kind of job did Berg have in 2001, when he wasn't registered as student any more?

Super weak tho, and you can tell by the writting that the author of that article is semi-retarded, so who knows.
[edit on 3-10-2005 by Nygdan]

[edit on 3-10-2005 by Nygdan]

new topics

top topics

join