It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I reallyreallyREALLY want to travel through time - help me build a time machine!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ok so the name really says it all.

Lets work out how to travel through time!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the resources to attempt to build anything we may come up with so lets get to it

Also you may want to look at this thread. Time machine building

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well sense everything has an electro-magnetic field. I would say to start with gitting a feild generator, or two(you might need one to keep yourself stable).

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
To travel into the future is relatively easy. Just wait.

To travel to the past is theoretically possible, as for how to do it:

I suggest either finding someone from the future, or again ..... just wait for the future theoretics of time travel to the past to present themselves.

At any rate the complications of time travel unearth the possibility of communication which is not bound by time, which will of course precede time travel itself, unless time travel itself only happens in the future, or has happened already in the past without time travel of anything tangible beyond information actually occuring (past tense, or future tense).

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Can't be too hard to build. So basicly follow these highly scientific instructions;

Put This

Into This

Drink Lots of This

Use Like This

Don't forget to put in the crystals!!

Sorry man, you will not be able to build a time machine without a military budget and an advanced knowledge about how space-time works, most of which is THEORETICAL at the moment. If you attempt to you might get hurt following the assumptions of "how people think they work". Not to mention how high your hydro bills will be.

GoldEagle

new topics

top topics

join