It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Tesseract

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I have been working on a project for a number of years. The great pyramid is actually a tesseract. The lines drawn up as shafts too small for occupance, are for light capture at the time of the true Grand-alignment. A point in space and time or spacetime, is formed that centres in all universes. Hah, ther are only two. as dynamic forces that allow existence. the ordeal of matter that the initiate faces in "The Pit" is instananeous tranference of matter across infinite space a la 3.14. That's right boys and girls, phi or the golden ratio of the so-called circle, is the same distance from your hand to a table you place it upon. Ever realized that you are actually too lazy to make dinner 'cause universii are hard to put in a pot. Plus you have to cross thousands of ages of light-year travel walking from your chair into the kitchen. The farther along the pi string, the farther a point in chosen space you relate as point b-destination origin. Point a-destination origin being your departure locale. The tough part: Where are you?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
that bit of information was informative, overwhelming, and something to digest.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
So when you walk, you are actually passing through several thousands of years/light years?

Dang, I'm slower than I thought....

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
phi and pi are different ratios...
both divine...

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Two divine rations. Well i guess there is now mathamatical balance in the universe too.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Phi is 1.6180339. Pi is 3.14159. Two different numbers.

THis site has some interesting information about Pi, Phi and Egypt.:
www.klatu.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
[Edited on 14-9-2003 by Creepy]

top topics

join