It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Roswell UFO Crash : What They Don't Want You to Know" by Kal K. Korff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is a sceptics' book and I'm wondering if anyone has read it?
Here is an excerpt:

Book Description
Spaceship...Aliens...Cover-up or Hoax? What Really Happened at Roswell?

New witnesses! New evidence! A shocking conclusion!

Did an extraterrestrial spacecraft really crash in the New Mexico desert in 1947? Were alien bodies found...and, if so, was there a secret autopsy? Are the recent Art Bell revelations true?

For fifty years the mysteries of Roswell have tantalized the public. Now UFO and paranormal researcher Kal K. Korff reveals the real story. Through his exclusive access to military records, previously classified material, and real eyewitnesses, he explodes the lies and lays bare the truth. The result is a revelation powerful enough to change public opinion forever! Find out about:

The actual objects found at the crash site--including real-life photos
New, disturbing information about Roswell eyewitness Maj. Jesse Marcel
The original "flying disc" newspaper story, reprinted in its entirety...and who "killed" it
The startling analysis of "spacecraft" fragments sent anonymously to Art Bell
Aliens at Roswell: Were bodies found? Did any survive? What experts now say about the autopsy film
The real Air Force cover-up...the whole truth for the first time!

The main reason I'm asking is because I'd like to know what that "disturbing information" is all about...

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here's a memo from the FBI regarding the "disc" that was recovered at Roswell.

foia.fbi.gov...

What is the truth? Who knows.....

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have read Korff's book, and I find it at best, dubious, seeing how Korff did very little actual footwork and research on the case, unlike Moore, Randle, Scmidt, and Friedman, who actually went to Roswell, plus personally tracked down the hundreds of witnesses, spent many hours involved in heavy search of documents, ect. Korff, like so many skeptics, tends to prefer armchair research, plus his witnesses are, well, questionable. We have the word of his few against the word of hundreds of witnesses.

The above like to the FBI memo appears to be one written as part of the total cover-up, after the government came up with the balloon story. It wasn't the onlt FBI memo written on the subject. Compare to this one.

www.rense.com...

There is also the handwritten Hoover memo talking about the FBI being denied access to the recovered dics by the army. I am trying to find that one, but my computer is running slow.

Interesting, too, that it was the FBI who interupted Lydia Sleppy's transmission over the news wires with a cease and desist order. Alot of trouble over a weather balloon, even a supposedly top secret one like Mogul.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The above like to the FBI memo appears to be one written as part of the total cover-up

Correct...because, if that's all it was, why were they worried about the news media showing up at the scene? (which it states in the memo). If it was merely a weather balloon i would think they would love to have the media there to prove there was no alien space craft!! Very fishy at best!!

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I believe that by all the documentary videos ,slowly ,the public is prepared to oneday hear the anchor say "Yes aliens exist ,here are some photos the military has provided us" ...someday...

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What 'they' really don't want you to know (they being the authors and perpetuators of the Roswell incident) is that Robert Goddard had been shooting off rockets in Roswell from 1931-1944. How bout that? So the people of Roswell were already conditioned to experience such things as crash landings and strange commotions. So maybe the original skepticism is due to the residents thinking it was another one of those damn rocket test and not a high altitude parachute test that it really was.

They also don't want you to know that it wasn't until the late 70's and early 80's that any fascination with Roswell and the alien conection began to surface. This is right around the time people began to see black triangles over Nevada and call them alien UFOs.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
but i thought it was Marcel stepping forward in 78-79 that blew it wide open, not eyewitnesses to black triangles....

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You are correct el cid, after being tracked down by Stan Friedman.

The main reason I'm asking is because I'd like to know what that "disturbing information" is all about...

Talk about an oversell. The "disturbing" evidence is what most of us would call "nitpicking". For example, as an elderly air force retiree, he gets a few details of his record wrong, or a little exaggeration here or there. Something one would be hard-pressed not to find in ANY veteran...
The bottom line is that Marcel's official record is beyond dispute, in fact, I believe in my Roswell threads, I cited one of his reviews post Roswell..... And that his details surrounding the event were far prior to this.....

Korff is the worst kind of skeptic, not to put too blunt a point on it. As soon as he gets an answer he's happy with as a somewhat plausible explanation, he stops looking. The FBI memo is obviously a plant, after devising the Mogul coverup (the reasons are many, such as the timing is off for Mogul, etc.). As Skadi mentioned, there are OTHER FBI docs, also FOIA, that clearly show the FBI was not happy about not having access to flying saucer info, and that a political bruhaha was brewing.

Funny that Korff never bothered to ask, "where is this flowery tape used in Mogul?" Surely this would be akin to a smoking gun of some sort, or at least a potent bullet! Yet to this day, no scrap, photo, catalog pic, or other supporting info (other than ONE witness' word, not many) exists to support this so called "point" made by skeptics.

Oh, and Korff's Air Force final explanation is of course the dummies being mistaken for aliens. 6' humanoid mannequin dummies, with metal joints, dressed in USAF flight suits, (and 5 YEARS AFTER ROSWELL) were SOMEHOW mistaken in all these poor deluded souls, for being 4' tall grey-skinned aliens with big eyes and heads. :@@

[edit on 4-10-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The clumsiness and contradictions of the US Air Force, since their very first statement in 1947 until their "case closed" report in the nineties, are maybe the best evidences that Roswell case is genuine.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Regarding "black triangles" isn't it common knowledge that those are stealth planes of our own making? I've read all kinds info on that. Why is there still so much talk about these mysterious triangles? There is no mystery.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
XANAX, i think that is far from common knowledge....no one knows what the origins are either way. there is evidence for both sides, however: because they fly in multiple countries in "plain sight", so to speak, suggests that they are not man-made, secret military craft because "black" world craft don't testflight in that manner...they usually testflight in remote areas.

but some of the flight charactersitics, such as incredible acceleration and maneuvers, point to an otherwordly origin....

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Regarding "black triangles" isn't it common knowledge that those are stealth planes of our own making? I've read all kinds info on that. Why is there still so much talk about these mysterious triangles? There is no mystery.

While this may be the explanation behind some, there are also reports of HUGE triangles and rectangles, that are simply too big to hide. Until such programs come "out of the blue" (inside joke), it isn't common knowledge at all... While our projects may be behind many sightings, I seriously doubt we've made a silent, floating black triangle the size of 3 football fields...and then somehow stuff it in a top secret hangar during the day.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've read that the Illuminati is going to stage a fake alien landing or invasion soon. Obviously you guys will be out in front believing these creatures are bonafide aliens. You should not be so quick to assume things are as they might seem.

You guys ever heard of the Illuminati and mind control? Mind control is accomplished by torturing people so their personality fractures, then taking all the split "alters" and programming them by hypnosis, just as though they were programming a computer.

The Illuminati knows there are no "aliens". But they want you to THINK there are. NASA is Illuminati, the CIA is Illuminati, FEMA is Illuminati. The goal is total control of you, and to thin and cull the world populaiton by 90 percent.

So some of you guys on this thread may make it into the NWO. The rest of us will be killed. I think the ones who are to be killed are the ones better off, frankly.

Read these links on the Illuminati and Mind Control.

Svali interview
educate-yourself.org...

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
educate-yourself.org...

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula
www.whale.to...

Monarch Mind Control Programming: What It Is
mindcontrolforums.com...

David Icke:
www.davidicke.com...

top topics

join