It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis torture Brit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Torture broke me, says Briton

One of the Britons released last month from a Saudi jail has said he was tortured "beyond endurance" during his imprisonment.

"I was kept awake for nine days chained to the door of my cell so I could not sleep or sit down," he said. "In the evening times I was hooded, taken upstairs in chains to one of the interrogation rooms where the beatings then progressed to torture.

"The beatings started with punching, kicking, spitting, and eventually progressed to hitting me with sticks. They had this axe handle and I was beaten on the soles of my feet."

www.guardian.co.uk...

Yikes! Where is amnesty international when you need them?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Saudis abduct and torture alot of westerners. They have a real taste for torturing Vietnam vets in front of their foreign labor. Do a google search for Saudi torture and you should turn up some real eye openers. Saudis are real bastards.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here is a link to white slavery in Saudi Arabia.

White slavery in Saudi Arabia

Western women are kidnapped and taken to be sex slaves with no rights whatsoever.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The Saudis like to export their ignorance too:

news.bbc.co.uk...

This occured here in the UK last week.

5 years in prison means that he will be out in 2.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The Saudis also execute foreigners with a free ahnd, but are more civil towards Saudi citizens.

I saw a little bit of the saudi white slavery ring, it pervades the whole middle east.

Israel runs a huge white slave ring, mainly women from eastern Europe.

yet amnesty international does nothing about this. They do little about the massive abuse of women in Saudi, includiong female circumscision.

A useless oprganization if I ever saw one.

new topics

top topics

join