It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diablo III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Come on, its been years, surely someone somewhere OUT THERE has to of heard or seen something regarding rumours about this game coming out.

Looking at the graphics and technology avaliable to Blizzard North now, surely this game could revolutionise some things

anyone got ANY info?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Don't count on it anytime soon. First of all Blizzard is slower than dirt when it comes to releasing games. Secondly, World of Warcraft is their "thing" now. They're going to be concentrating mostly on that for awhile I think.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Sadly I don't think it going to be coming anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Diablo 3 should be almost like Guild Wars in my view.
that would definitely bring out new fans and keep the hardcore fans goin crazy. but if its like Guild wars, man it be a long rush from act 1 to act watever level. there is goin to be alot of rushing and lvling.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Diablow III isn't coming out anytime soon, Blizzard's most popular franchise and cashcow Warcraft is occupying allot of their time and Starcraft:Ghost is coming out soon(with XBox 360)

We'll probably see a Starcraft II before a D3.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well well well my little friends.

A bunch of people left the diablo II team AND

(insert dramatic music here)

They are making a new game, called Hellgate: London, it's First Person Shooter, however you can dual wield in it, meaing you can have a sword in one hand and a machine gun in the other, also they are making it so weapons and armor you find in the game drop like they did in diablo and there are even uniques and rares.

www.hellgatelondon.com...

top topics

join