It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some UFO's are nothing more than man-made objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You know as I was searching for UFOs on the internet I started thinking and looking around for pictures and realized that the model designs of UFO's change as time grows. Just like cars, back in the 70's cars were box shaped, now they are round shaped. Just like UFO's.

Here is a photo of a UFO probably taken in the 60s:

Now here is a GENUINE picture taken in 2004:

See the difference? It seems that as new technology comes out, so do manmade UFO's. Just like the automobile. I believe in aliens and UFO's that the aliens "drive". But I also believe that the United States government designs these crafts. I believe that we do have aliens and believe that we do have captured UFO's. But I also believe that some are man made.

Although I can realize that technology improves with aliens also,,If they had the ability to fly to our Earth, they must be way ahed of our leage.. I would expect sometime to look sharp coming from that far away

[edit on 9/26/0505 by brodband]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So how do you explain the UFOs sightings way before it's conceivable the US was manufacturing them or that UFOs have been spotted on every part of the globe?

You don't think designs improve on other planets too?

I do think it's highly likely that a lot of sightings are human-made craft though and I think that the US is in control of technology way beyond what we know of at the moment.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by shorty]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't think your title should have been 'UFOs are nothing more than man- made objects' if you believe that only some are man made.

new topics

join