It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whou would you choose, if they were the only two candidates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ok, first of all please dont move this to PTS, I dont want this to be a political debate.

Now, to the point of this thread.

If in the 2008 elections, the only two choices for president were Hillary Clinton and Condaleeza Rice, who would you vote for and why?

Also, please dont turn this into a mud slinging match, or a anti-hillary and/or anti-Condaleeza thread, just state who and why.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Condi Rice for sure, I think she'd be a better President.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I would vote for Condaleeza Rice. I think she would have a much better grasp on foreign relations than Hillary.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is an amazingly tough question. Condi is more qualified but is a social train wreck, on the other hand, Hillary is not as qualified, but has far superior people skills.

It all depends what we think the country needs: Competence or Salesmanship?

Condi could have the best solution or plan in the world, but if she can’t sell it...

On the flip side:

Hillary could have a terrible solution or plan and sell it with ease.

Which is worse?

My suggestion? Hillary for President with Condi as a running mate. Hillary gets the top seat to maximize her influence and Condi can sit back and just make tough decisions for Hillary to sell to congress.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
I would vote for Condaleeza Rice. I think she would have a much better grasp on foreign relations than Hillary.

The smae for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
hillary clinton.

Why?

Look at my avatar. It says why.

-J

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Oh that's tough.

Dem...Repub...Dem...Repub...Dub...Repem...Rub...Dep...

I think - at this juncture at least, until I hear more specifics from each of them - it'd have to be Hillary.

Why?

In a large part, because of foreign relations. Though Condi has infinitely more experience and knowledge, she'd also be suffering from the negative backlash of her current superior, Bush. That's going to be tough for her to get past - and if Hillary appears to be able to appease (or at least attempt to heal) the rift between the US and various nations, the global community might seem far more eager to resume mutual trust and support.

And the US needs that.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
If in the 2008 elections, the only two choices for president were Hillary Clinton and Condaleeza Rice, who would you vote for and why?

Also, please dont turn this into a mud slinging match, or a anti-hillary and/or anti-Condaleeza thread, just state who and why.

If Hillary won she would employ a male intern for a blow job just to get back at her husband.

At first she would obviously deny it: " It depends what you mean by a 'job'. "

Later, she would be forced to confess: "Indeed I did have a job with that boy."

Therefore, I would think it would have to be Miss Rice. We can't have gross indeceny in the White House can we. I mean what would Billy Graham think !!

OK. Serious now. Condaleeza has far more brains than Hillary.

She is one intellegent ^&$%*!. I really like her.

---

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Is abstaining an option? Because you couldn't pay me enough to vote for either one of those two! :bash:

new topics

top topics

join