It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

f 16's over my house Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ok i live in the panhandle of west virginia in the US. Today at around 3 pm approximately 50-100 f 16's flew quickly, loudly, and just above my clouds. they just kept coming in waves it was rather scary. noone has talked about this on my news or here on the ats. just wondering if someone can tell me where they were going or whats up? this has never happened here before. thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What was thier heading? How high was your cloud base today( you can check this with your local weather search)..

50 to 100 is a pretty good spread..I dont know about the AF but in the Marines that would be several Squadrons ..

Just curious..that is reason for questions..

Coho

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
my clouds seemed kind of low today maybe a couple thousand feet above trees. and the direction went it seemed like my north to northwest.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Please keep in mind that is truly my opion only..I have no way to confirm this..

But many times military will move assests out of harms way of large storms..this could be what you seen..

I also know that commercial airlines will do this as well..

just a guess hope this might be of some help to you..( please pardon spelling errors.. 8-(

Coho

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
ok i hope this was innocent, however within minutes after i came in and turned my news on i learned of President Bush had changed his plans to go to Colordo instead of Texas so i was really scared. if anyone saw these planes please let me know. or if you know whats going on.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It was a Hurricane evacuation. Any time there's a major storm they evac to a base that's far away from danger. We used to get B-52s into Hickam when they were based at Anderson at Guam, instead of them going to Japan or somewhere there.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
It was a Hurricane evacuation. Any time there's a major storm they evac to a base that's far away from danger.

Is there a Hurricane near west virginia?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You didn't read or understand what I said. I SAID that they move them as far from the path of the storm as is feasible. In this case Virginia.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just wanted to link to the Colorado Question thread...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
thanks im glad you put the link up that was nice i believe something is seriously is going on.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
And that has what to do with F-16s in Virginia on a Hurricane Evac?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
You didn't read or understand what I said. I SAID that they move them as far from the path of the storm as is feasible. In this case Virginia.

my bad - didn't mean harm -
but
While reading another thread which was posted above and reading this one
I start to wonder - ...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
About what? What is there to wonder about? You have a massive storm coming ashore, near where probably close to a billion dollars of airplanes are parked. You have a choice of leaving them in the area the storm is coming ashore, or where it can go over after it comes ashore, or fly them nice and far away where there is no chance at all of the storm getting to them. What is there to wonder about? So Bush looked scared about the second major storm coming ashore in the same area in less than a month. big deal, wouldn't YOU if you were in his position? As far as going to Colorado, why not? It's the command center for the ENTIRE UNITED STATES. They have military forces prepositioned, and he wants to monitor them. It's better to do it from there than anywhere else.

[edit on 9/23/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Me if I were in his pos. then I would stay in the whitehouse,because the hurrican's not hitting there, I wouldn't move all those planes worth billions I woulda loaded a cargo plane and other planes, helicopters that can move people out of the area of the path of the storm as afast as possible to a safer area.
While in whitehouse I woundn't give 2 min to a mother I'd give a 1/2 hr or more to hear her,
I'd also start pulling out of Iraq not in december ooops changed my mind i'd pull out now. No need for a another 'Nam.
Then I'd try to get us out of the UN for we don't need to be world police. We have troubles of our own. Pass a coupple of bill's where multimillionares DO pay taxes over middle class.
I'd keep my hands outa the cookie jar of S.S.
Then I'd pass the tourch, appologizing to the U.S. of A. admitting that I can't run a country.
retire in a little house in crawford, drink lotsa jim bean, and slice my wrist with a note that says - forgive me -

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You've been identified as an insurgent. That was a recon flight.

Expact the JDAM's to arrive shortly

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
that exactly what i thought. there was so many i was sure my area was going to get bombed.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
Me if I were in his pos. then I would stay in the whitehouse,because the hurrican's not hitting there, I wouldn't move all those planes worth billions I woulda loaded a cargo plane and other planes, helicopters that can move people out of the area of the path of the storm as afast as possible to a safer area.

Zaphod is correct. In both civilian and military aviation you move out all the aircraft prior to a hurricane hitting. If it can fly it leaves, you don’t leave $100,000,000 aircraft that can be punctured by debris to sit through a hurricane. I personally have been through several of those evacs here, both as a Supervisor and a Fueler, and let me tell you they are a lot of work. I have personally seen a 737 get knocked out of its chocks and ram into a jetway during the no-name storm around 1991 in Tampa. I have also seen such things as air-stairs ram into and pierce the side of an aircraft with nothing but a good gust from a normal storm.

Why would you think that the military would load people up to transport them on F-16 fighter aircraft? Except the trainers they are a one seat aircraft, and besides many of the avionics are still considered classified. Also pre-storm how would you expect the government to decide who gets to evac on military transports and who has to stay?

While in whitehouse I woundn't give 2 min to a mother I'd give a 1/2 hr or more to hear her,

And this has what to do with F-16 squadrens?

I'd also start pulling out of Iraq not in december ooops changed my mind i'd pull out now. No need for a another 'Nam.
Then I'd try to get us out of the UN for we don't need to be world police. We have troubles of our own. Pass a coupple of bill's where multimillionares DO pay taxes over middle class.

And this?

I'd keep my hands outa the cookie jar of S.S.

It might be a wise idea to keep your hands out of frightening people over nothing, and about something you apparently know NOTHING about, for certain.

Then I'd pass the tourch, appologizing to the U.S. of A. admitting that I can't run a country.
retire in a little house in crawford, drink lotsa jim bean, and slice my wrist with a note that says - forgive me -

Now we getting to the point I see this rant about Bush is Jim-Beam induced then, had already guess that by the way you were slurring your typing…

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I believe there may be a cooridinated effort to stir up atmospheric weather currents to cause sporadic terrestrial destruction, which leads to greater corporate profits and tighter totalitarian (police state) control. I also believe that aside from from the influencees of programs like HAARP and Policy Initiated Global Warming, there is active use of Military aircraft to spot treat the atmosphere for weather modification. This includes the strategic use of sonic booms, massive objects traveling at high speed (20 kiloton F16's, etc.), as well as spot treatment of the troposphere with afterburners.

Read my thread here:

Rita in Gulf... Military aircraft performing stunts on coast...

And here:

Physics Contest: Modifying Weather the Old Fashion Way

**It would be really cool if one day someone told me how to make a legible sentence become a hyperlink within a post (admitting cyberignorance)***

Then read this thread by Rise and Fall:

Scientific American Mag discussing controlling hurricanes

Do a little research into chaos theory... small changes in initial (atmospheric) conditions make drastic changes in chaotic (storm) systems... and those small changes can be coordinated for maximum effect.

Do a little research into the private police state situtation; blackwater, etc. and then learn more about Haliburton. Learn the words bilderberg, carlyle, skull and bones, trilateral. Then take a xanax and sit down on the couch with a "winnie the poo" classic or your brain might pop.

The thing that is wrong with conspiracy theory is that it looks at each little conspiracy as if it may or may not be true... but when you actually step back and look at the big picture... each element of the puzzle finds its home in a much more grand scheme. The scale of the real problem makes one wonder if the heirarchy of it all leads directly to the spiritual fallen angel.

Sri Oracle

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just a little physics question here. It seems to me that if you can generate more energy from something then you put into it, you have the perfect machine, true zero-point energy, right?

So how are they putting out enough energy to create these storms that are over 600 miles across, and that output the energy of a 50 megaton bomb every 3 seconds?

new topics

top topics

join