It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yarcofin101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

PODcast: Yarcofin101
My introduction to podcasting, which I will probably regret at a later date.

length: 01:11
file: atspodcast_310.mp3
size: 280k
feed: ats

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
My introduction to podcasting, which I will probably regret at a later date.

You betya! You will pull your hair, and beat yourself up. Constantly saying "what was I thinking?"

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hey. yarcofin, welcome to PODspace! Great first PODcast.

BTW, I'm sorry, but I was so saying yar-coffin, so I will immediately cease and desist.

Now I'm going to have to start visiting the paranormal forum and see what the heck's going on over there that's so interesting...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am sorry that I sound so low-voiced and monotone in this one. I'll try to liven it up in my next ones. lol. I just felt very odd talking to the computer, plus trying to keep it down so other people in my house didn't wonder why I was talking to the computer and playing drunken sailor music.

Hmm.. I know that playing copywritten music is a no-no... but what about "covers" that you sing yourself? I have a sweet version of "Jammin" by Bob Marley that I'd like to throw out on the podcasts. Hmm.. I'll try to explain this.... my friends and I have this thing where we record our voices, then reverse, listen to it, and then talk backwards into the mic. Then we reverse it again, and it comes out with a weird accent and sounding all crazy. And I like to make music like this... lol. Taking backwards-talking turned forwards, and playing it over a MIDI of the actual song, etc. Haha. I doubt anybody even wants to hear it, but if it's allowed I'll upload some.

Maybe I'll read some pages of my book in another podcast.

By the way it was like 8 am when I made that and I was also rushing it before I went off to college, so yes.. craptacular

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

top topics

join