It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little worried about whats going on here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm a little creeped out about the activity that has been going on in Toronto lately. There have been alot of drills about dealing with natrual disasters and terrorist attacks in the downtown core of Toronto, Canada. FEMA was involved in this.

Every time there is a drill like this something bad happens. There was a drill in New York regarding the CIA on September 11 2001, there was also a drill in the tunnels of the Underground in London on the unfortunate day of 7/7 2005. Now who's next?

I can see something happening in a weeks to a months time. I hope nothing happens, but who knows nowadays?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
While preparedness is sensible for any urban center, and some are seen to prevent or prepare much better than others, I wonder what makes you think that Toronto would be a target for the kind of attacks that have occured in NYC or London?

And why FEMA involvement? Is it reaching across national boundaries?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I dont understand what FEMA has to do with this.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The recent terror drill in toronto concerend the following:

The response team included police, firefighters, paramedics and the city's joint CBRN team, an acronym for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear.

"We wanted to test how the joint chemical biological team could respond to both sites and how we would command and control at two or more sites," Stasyna said.

The Toronto Transit Commission and the city's top brass also tested their responses to the fake disaster.

The test included about 250 people and cost about $25,000 to $30,000 to conduct.

CTV

top topics

join