It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddly Enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,
This is my first post so please be kind.

Ok, I will start. I have a fair amont of precognition (mostly intuitive) that enables me to learn of events beforehand albeit comparative to many others I'm probably considered psychically weak.

That is just some background info on the surface that you can draw conclusions/theories from.

My real question involves a concoction of over-the-counter medicine I take for insomnia that oddly enough sometimes engages my reluctant frontal lobes into an intellectual state of mind which often causes the lights near me to flicker briefly. Now to all the skeptics of this phenomenon, I can assure you it has something to do with the medicine and whatever metaphysical abilities I have.

My question, what do you believe is a possibly cause of the flickering, the concoction (sleeping pills) combined with metaphysical powers? If so, what is the significance of this? Does it mean anything besides the oddity of it or what?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Not a clue about the medication bit, my only thought is that it allows you to relax enough to get better in touch with your abilities???? however I do not approve or like the idea of taking drugs whether over the counter or not to get in touch with anything like the paranormal or pysche.

The lights flickering....well it happens to me and a few other members on this site...however with me, it only happens when I am really really angry and usually the light bulbs just blow out instead of flickering...trying on purpose has given me mixed results and lots of frustration.

Try searching the term "slider" for more info on the web and check out these threads:

Streetlights go out when you walk under them... pt2

Why is electricity attracted to me?

Electrical Problems

[edit on 9-18-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thank you.

Don't worry, I agree with you on the drug taking thing. Its only a side-effect, I'd never take a drug for the sole purpose of metaphysics. Strongly opposed to all drugs, I am.

join