It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Pro Masonry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi all.

This isn’t a post about Secret Societies as such, but a post about some activity that has been going on lately here in the Secret Societies forum!

I remember the first time I came to ATS, a maze of wisdom!

As accustomed I will know defend the above statement:

Yes ATS is a maze of wisdom, why? Because; Wisdom is the will to learn, and what I have seen here the past 2 years is mainly Ignorance Denied!

And again as accustomed I will now backup the defence:

Yes it is Ignorance Denied, why? Because; the majority of members here are willing to admit when they are wrong, and accept other people’s points!

ATS is a jungle and I still get lost here, and rarely move to BTS or PTS etc. And I kind of stumbled in here getting lost in the "trash bin," and started posting some “less thought through” statements, about the capitalism of ATS and the Free Masonic Infiltration.

*LOL* this is true, search it!

At that time there where a lot of pro-masons and masons in here, so I got the treatment, and I got it good!

It wasn’t fun, and I can say this day; that the reason I started to learn up on all this, was because I wanted to prove those same pro-masons and masons wrong!

Now this day, I feel that the tide has turned. There are a lot of non masons here posting and the anti-masons, oh we use this we hide in the crowd!

So it’s easy to get the impression of the masons being hostile, when in fact they are defending their belief, just as the non-mason, pro-mason, anti-mason is!

All I am saying is, and I will try to make this short as I know my vocabulary could be better:

Lets lighten up, I am sure that the masons is involved in what we call the NWO, but so is every thing else, It doesn’t mean that all masons are evil or that all soldiers or policemen are evil!

The NWO is un-avoidable, we are all a part of it, public institutions, private corporations, secret societies it is all intertwined!

Let’s not rub any salt in any old wounds, let’s stay on the path of ignoring ignorance.

It all depends on the choices we make for our selves!

Hope I make sense! This is not in anyway an attack on the free masons!

Neon

[edit on 18-9-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I take the no replies two-fold. One is it because I don’t make sense? Or two, I’m inserting a riot, flaming, baiting, trolling?

If its two, Ill just jump back up in tower! On the other hand if its one, I will try and correct that error:

If I have to explain this further, I will have to open the wounds!

Ah I got it Drama, I’m inserting drama!

This should be a movie!

And the truth shall set you free the end the end!
-The Return of the NeoMason, ImBa Haxxor lvl.37-

The movie where the anti-mason and pro-mason lives happily together ever after!

I have been a jerk many times, gotten all rounded up, and blowing the horn charging in and out!

But I have come to like every one in here, even Mr. Necros. Thought I think the corny comments about the toilet are being over-used by both sides!

And I miss Sebatwerk, even though we didn’t agree with him and sometimes I got mad at him!

It just hurts me as well when I see it being used against the still existing Masonic members on ATS!

Let’s not focus on all these labels, let’s see the individual person…

We need to take our minds of good-bad black-white right-left, and share and be truthful towards each other!

df1

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
I take the no replies two-fold. One is it because I don’t make sense?

The winner is number one. I have no clue what point you are trying to make in this thread. Normally I at least get a chuckle from your posts. Perhaps you should take this thread out and shoot it, then try again.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Let’s not focus on all these labels, let’s see the individual person…

Ah Neon - would that it were possible...

We live in hope...

PS - yes the post was a little hard to follow and it didn't seem to require an answer. However I agree with the sentiment, and we should all try a little harder to get on.

PPS - The toilet jokes are virtually synonymous with the SS forum now - it has moved into urban legend and is beyond the ken of you or I. It has taken on a life of its own and I expect its appearance on the David Letterman Show any day now.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

PPS - The toilet jokes are virtually synonymous with the SS forum now - it has moved into urban legend and is beyond the ken of you or I. It has taken on a life of its own and I expect its appearance on the David Letterman Show any day now.

lol i hope not, then again i rarely watch letterman, im a leno kind of type

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
neonhelmet:

I understand your post. I can't stand "swarming" of any sort that dilutes a thread until it crumbles in name-calling and I'm right, you're wrong; I'm right, you're wrong.

I don't really mind the semi-pseudo-factual posts from either side if they have resources and some substance. There's nothing wrong with stirring things up. At least some new links get posted.

I've gotten a lot of information from good threads that only seem to get shut down when arguments arise from mere opinion and insults.

Use EXTREME caution in topics of religion, politics, and freemasonry. (Or is that redundant?
)

PS: The warning/banned thing seems to work. Eventually. [Especially LATELY!]

[Leno??? ...the horror]

[edit on 19-9-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

[edit on 19-9-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Life is to short to be fighting on the frigging internet I agree!!!

I laughed the other day a local radio talk show in detroit mentioned how all message boards turn into online pissing contests of wits. I thought hey look how big my internet penis is! LOL

Internet testostrone Now thats FFFed up!? This is just so wrong in so many ways! Do you agree?

Now whats this you said about toilets!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
japike

Loved the sig link! GSOH!!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

lol i hope not, then again i rarely watch letterman, im a leno kind of type

Your Anti-Letterman and Pro Leno?!!!! I now consider you an Anti-Mason Cowan be gone with you lol.

And I miss Sebatwerk, even though we didn’t agree with him and sometimes I got mad at him!

Personally i dont know why he was banned,i noticed he was about a week after,anyone who reads the SS threads be it neutral pro or anti would miss Seb because he was always there giving his views or as he would put it stating the facts.Though i did`nt notice any anti`s mocking him being banned,but i have noticed Pro Masons mocking an anti once they were banned.

I agree with 2nd Hand Thoughts that even on such a touchy subject it should`nt by rights denigrate into a flaming war,Masons would be more respected by myself and maybe others if a solitary anti-mason who`s claims maybe absurd to Mason`s but treated kinder by 5-10 Masons considering he`s outnumbered anyway,well anyway that might be the bad old days as i`ve not seen that happen for a while,the new rules will if abided by do Masons a favor imo.

A question i have for the legit Mason in (is it in the entered apprentice degree ritual?) one of the first 3 degree`s the initiate chooses between the left or right referring to spiritualism or materialism,when this decision is made by the initiate.............

1. Do you personally know for a fact not opinion that the decision is or is`nt recorded and sent to say the Grand Lodge?.

2.Are all three Degree`s the same in which a decision is made and recorded?.

3.Of the other Rites up to 32 degree`s how many have a clear cut decision as this?

4.If anyone has witnessed a 33 ritual does this have a decision in it to make as well?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hi gps

Originally posted by gps777
A question i have for the legit Mason in (is it in the entered apprentice degree ritual?) one of the first 3 degree`s the initiate chooses between the left or right referring to spiritualism or materialism,when this decision is made by the initiate.............

I'm not familiar with this decision. It not something that any initiate has to do in my jurisdiction. Where did you hear that such a decision has to be made? There are many sites out there on the internet who's sole purpose is to sow disinformation about freemasonry, and I was wondering perhaps if it came from one of them?

1. Do you personally know for a fact not opinion that the decision is or is`nt recorded and sent to say the Grand Lodge?.

I personally know for a fact that in my jurisdiction the only information sent to Grand Lodge is for membership purposes e.g. name, address, etc.

There is no decision made and/or recorded in any degree of freemasonry that I am familiar with. Other than the (obvious) decision to continue with the ceremony.

3.Of the other Rites up to 32 degree`s how many have a clear cut decision as this?

You'll have to ask a freemason who is in this particular side order, as I am not.

4.If anyone has witnessed a 33 ritual does this have a decision in it to make as well?

See above.

Just to reiterate, as so there is no confusion, I have never seen or heard of any decision made by a candidate based on a choice which would then be recorded, other than the obvious ones of 'do you wish to continue with the ceremony?' and 'are you willing to take this obligation?'

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I could be wrong Trinity i was sure i heard the spiritual or material path from one of the Mason`s on ATS but you have made me wonder where i heard this now?I do know it was quite awhile ago when i read it,like a year or two ago.

Maybe another Mason hopefully ML could clear this.

But thanx for your reply from your knowledge.

I will have a go at searching older threads in the mean time.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I'm not sure where this information is derived from, but it is incorrect; no such decision is posed to the candidate for degrees in Masonry. It is possible that such a thing is done in another fraternity, but I'm not personally aware of it.

The Candidate is generally instructed on what to do as he goes along. He is not tested in the sense that he has to choose between two different actions. All he has to do is observe, pay attention, and, hopefully, learn.

I am only 32°, and therefore have not witnessed the conferral of the 33°. However, I've read several different versions of it, and they're all pretty similar. I do not think the ritual has any sort of test involved.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Regarding the toilet video link; would you believe I downloaded it the other day and just now watched it? Coincidence???...

Edit: That wasn't funny.

Regarding EDIT:
I guess we'll never know beyond that I thought it was humorous and harmless and you didn't.

So we can't discuss, even lightheartedly, a BANNED MEMBER?

[edit on 20-9-2005 by intrepid]

[edit on 20-9-2005 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thanx ML for clearing that with me,i searched about ten oldish threads till i got a brain strain looking for it and gave up.

Something did jog my memory tho,what made me think this was the case was it was being discussed in relation to the baphomet pic and the similarities between The statue of George Washington,with one hand up and the other down,but my bad and thanx.

In my search last night i read a post from the fella you guys confirm to be a cowan,he stated that in some degree`s in his lodge they have to do a essay of up to 15 pages so`s the candidate is tested on his proficiency of that degree.Is this the case only with these renegade lodges?as your answer above would indicate that this is only for unrecognised Lodges.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

In my search last night i read a post from the fella you guys confirm to be a cowan,he stated that in some degree`s in his lodge they have to do a essay of up to 15 pages so`s the candidate is tested on his proficiency of that degree.Is this the case only with these renegade lodges?as your answer above would indicate that this is only for unrecognised Lodges.

No, we also test a Candidate's proficiency in regular Masonry. When I stated earlier that there aren't any tests, I meant that there were none in the degree ceremonies which determine a candidate's advancement.

The profiency tests are a little different. After a man receives the First Degree, he is assigned a coach who teaches him the Catechism of the Degree. After he has learned it, the Master examines him in it, and if found proficient, will allow him to pass to the Second Degree. The Candidate is aware beforehand of the test, and prepares for it with his coach. The purpose of the Catechism is to insure that the candidate is familiar with the lessons of one degree before moving to the next.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanx ML,

So just to be clear,the proficiency test is before the ritual?The ritual is kind of like an initiation to that particular degree?

Do you know that the proficiency tests are kept or sent to the Grand lodge along with the initiates name Lodge No etc.?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So just to be clear,the proficiency test is before the ritual?

Correct. In theory a candidate cannot progress until he has mastered the lessons of the previous degree. In practice the severity of the test various enormously between jurisdictions.

The ritual is kind of like an initiation to that particular degree?

Kind of. In a sense the ritual IS the degree, although the lessons taught will need to be digested over a period of time.

Do you know that the proficiency tests are kept or sent to the Grand lodge along with the initiates name Lodge No etc.?

The tests are oral, and the quality of the answers is not recorded. The only outcomes are PASS (in which case the lodge proceeds with the relevant ceremony) or FAIL (which I have never seen but I guess in theory the candidate would need to return another day and try again). Grand Lodge will know the outcome of the test as the candidate will have progressed.

new topics

top topics

join