It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This HAARP Related?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well the expert say that its not in any way connected to earthquake's, no seismic activity either, so why is there so many explossion happening in the Jamnagar Taluka area?

(answers on a postcard pls - sorry couldnt resist that)

Blasts Not Related To Seismic Activity: IMD

Jamnagar: Even as mysterious blasts and tremors continue to rock villages in Lalpur and Jamnagar Talukas, the IMD team camping in the region has not been able to draw any conclusion. Declaring that the blasts are not related to seismic activity, the IMD team said that from now on geologists should observe the disturbances.

Senior IMD team member K C Kondal said, "Our abservation suggests that the blast and jerks experienced in the region are not related to any earthquakes". Elaborating further, Kondal said "An earthquake produces waves from which its epicentre and intensity can be measured. But here, the phenomenon is localised and superfical. Jerks observed here are limited to small areas and often not recorded".

cities.expressindia.com...

Well cant really think much of this, as if its not an earthquake thats making the blasts happen, it could just be escaping gas's, No! I didnt think so either.

But does if have anything to do with the concept of HAARP in anyway? Good question, does anyone know if there is any HAARP movement in India? or work concerning HAARP in the area?

Time will tell?

blackwidow's son

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Not sure, but this should prove to be an interesting thread to follow, soon enough.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This may or may not be associated with it, but it sounds similar to WOS' thread on skyquakes.

There have been many recorded instances of asteroids of medium size (around 20-30 meters in diameter) impacting the upper atmosphere and detonating, often with megaton yields.

These have been detected by the US KillSats that constantly scan for surface nuclear detonations. We seem to average about 5 strikes of this kind yearly worldwide.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not sure if this is related but I heard three large "booms" last night around 3:45 AM. It was moving west to east with a spacing of about 2 seconds between shocks. By that I mean I heard the first almost overhead and the next two were trailing off in amplitude. Closest thing I have ever heard is a sonic boom but this was intermittent.
BTW I'm in CT., U.S.A.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
Not sure if this is related but I heard three large "booms" last night around 3:45 AM. It was moving west to east with a spacing of about 2 seconds between shocks. By that I mean I heard the first almost overhead and the next two were trailing off in amplitude. Closest thing I have ever heard is a sonic boom but this was intermittent.
BTW I'm in CT., U.S.A.

Could well be a sonic boom, and this is supported by the appearance that it was moving away from you. Could be maybe an X Craft on reentry? Aurora?

PYX

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hey, would somebody here mind giving me a link to a site that has REAL, concise information on HAARP? I keep hearing about it, and I've pretty much concluded to myself what it is, but I do not know for sure. I'm asking instead of Googling for it, because I want a site that will give me real facts, etc.-NOT disinformation.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
PYX

Nice to have someone else on board thats interested in HAARP, I had never even heard of it till I came here, so it was learning all over for me.

Anyway here's a few links that Ive got for you:

www.brojon.org...

www.ufosecrets.com...

www.blazing-trails.com...

www.nexusmagazine.com...

There you go have fun and have lots more sites if you would like anymore

Blackwidow (is back - well still in hospital)

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by blackwidow666]

PYX

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Gee, I didn't know it was such a multi-use item.
What a freaking nightmare that thing is! And so few people get upset about what is being done to them. It's really sad that we are doing this to ourselves and the planet.

Thanks for the links, Blackwidow-I think.

Hope you are feeling better soon!

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
PYX

Thanx!

It is scary when you put lots of it together and read it all at once, isnt it?

But then thats only the tip of the ice-berg, as they say, I execpt there's many more site's (I still have loads) and other's could tell you more about HAARP than me, the person to ask just has to be "Dragonrider", (sorry babs) but he know's alot more than me or alot of others do.

blackwidow (still reporting from her hospital bed)

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Does this have anything to do with HAARP.

The Development of Over-the-Horizon Radar in Australia

In October 1986 Kim Beazley, Minister for Defence, announced a Cabinet decision to proceed with a major expansion of Australia�s defence surveillance capability (ref. 1). The Australian Department of Defence is to develop a network of over-the-horizon radars (OTHRs) to provide, for the first time, comprehensive wide-area defence surveillance of the northern approaches to Australia.

The need for surveillance to the north has long been recognised as desirable in times of peace and of critical importance in times of tension�witness the bombing of non-alerted Darwin and northwest coast towns during 1942. But "conventional" technologies for surveillance, limited by distance to the horizon, are prohibitively expensive if comprehensive coverage is required. The development of OTHR technology and its trialling in Australia through DSTO�s Project JINDALEE finally promises for Australia wide-area surveillance at an acceptable price.

How does over-the-horizon radar work?

Over-the-horizon (OTH) radars were developed to detect military targets far beyond the optical horizon. They use 5-28-MHz radio waves, which reflect from the ionosphere, reaching up to 3,500 km in one "hop." Properties of the ocean surface are extracted from the minute amount of energy scattered by the sea surface back to the radar.

More Here:

www.etl.noaa.gov...

www.dsto.defence.gov.au...

new topics

top topics

join