It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Does anyone know why sometimes when im meditating, a tear falls from my right eye? It doesnt happen all the time, but it has happened several times already. It happens like a few minutes into it, when im tryin to just drift off into deep meditation. I dont think of anything that would make me cry. Heh, if that what you would call it. But its always ONE tear, from the same eye. THeres also no warning, like my eyes dont get watery before it happens. I also dont squint, or tense, my eyes. Has this happend to anyone or can someone tell me wus goin on?

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This has happened to me as well, plenty. I've always chalked it up to emotional energy, but I really don't know for sure.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
that strikes me as odd,just one?..i would have to agree with SpaceSounds..it could definately be the fact you are going through so many emotions at a time..that by the time some of them get to you..another one has come..maybe leaving you only seconds to have a single tear?i cant put my finger on it...but put it this way...have you ever had an emotional dream were you wake up in tears? it could be something like that...you just dont notice it cause your so deep into medatation..do you recall if anything ever made you sad? that you might have remembered or saw?im sure you dont realize it but its prob that your exploring deeply into your emotions...that at a second you trigger a tear?~kiliker

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I agree with both replies.

You are opening yourself up to those places we usually hold in check. And you cannot have lived long on this Earth if you do not understand that sadness and pain are far too often a part of everyone's lives.

Perhaps it is a tear for those you did not shed in the past, perhaps it is for those around you. In either case it is nothing to worry about.

A.T
(-)

fum

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i agree with all replies

this also happens to me while meditating 1 tear falls from my right eye for no reason its pretty cool lol

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
coo. Alrigh thx for everyone's replies. Much appreciated

new topics

top topics

join