It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bizzare explanation of UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
First off I wana say in all probability UFO's are controlled by some sort of intelligence but I would like to offer this as a purely theoretical explanation of these anomalies.

Yesterday I was watching something on the history channel about some ship wreck. Well they were showing divers under water at this ship wreck and the air bubbles coming out of their suits bonded together in 'saucer' shaped bubbles and floated to the top.

Just as gas trapped in liquid makes these shapes with if plasma makes these shapes rising in gas ie our air. Our knowledge of plasma is quite limited at this point. I have no scientific proof to back this up just observation, your thoughts?

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Distortion]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
While I have absolutely no knowledge of the properties talked about here, it is interesting and I think you or others should look into it some. It could make for an interesting thread.

Nice idea.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion
First off I wana say in all probability UFO's are controlled by some sort of intelligence but I would like to offer this as a purely theoretical explanation of these anomalies.

Yesterday I was watching something on the history channel about some ship wreck. Well they were showing divers under water at this ship wreck and the air bubbles coming out of their suits bonded together in 'saucer' shaped bubbles and floated to the top.

Just as gas trapped in liquid makes these shapes with if plasma makes these shapes rising in gas ie our air. Our knowledge of plasma is quite limited at this point. I have no scientific proof to back this up just observation, your thoughts?

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Distortion]

I think if it was plasma we would have seen it consistently as a nature phenomena in how they behave and act. The problem is that most sigthings goes against that. And I dont think plasma would abduct you

Sidenote: Above sealevel, volcanos can actually do what you describe... Well its not plasma of course, but they can form impressive saucershaped/ringshaped UFOs. They all rise straight up though, predictable.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by merka]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yeah, a plasma saucer would explain some sightings. But as said, it wouldn't be capable of accelerating to such massive speeds in such a short amount of time to go in several directions. I remember seing something on the History Channel about a cigar shaped UFO which the Russians tried to intercept. However it accelerated horizontally so fast it probably can't be rising plasma.

Still that is an interesting theory that could account for many UFO sightings.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Those saucer shapes are formed because of the cohesive and adhesive properties of water and air, as well as the medium around the air. (water) You'll notice those bubbles don't have structures, like three sets of lights, or move horizontally.

Plasma wouldn't. It might explain the shine, but there's no reason for plasma to be in our atmosphere like that. It requires conditions that just don't exist in your everyday air.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have a different theory here, unless you were talikng of Unidentifiable Underwater Objects:

It seems that major UFO flaps seem to happen at certain areas where there seems a dense electromagnetic prescence, like as if they obey some unseen law to hyperdimensional holes in the space-time fabric or they could possibly exist around ley-line crossjectures like ghosts and goblins and cryptozoological phenomena.

It's as if they obey a certain law about the envoirenment, I don't know I'm going for the modern techie paranormal researcher with instruments theory. I did believe in a nuts and bolts theory but it may will out to hyper dimensional occurences.

I think where the flaps happen seem of most interest, they seem to follow a time line within their workings. It seems part in the world of us and part of the world in the other where anything can mutably happen.

I am more a believer of Jacques Valle and John Keel as opposed to the other nuts and bolts conspracy theorists, but I would say that Willhelm Reich was onto something with his bions and his theories on UFOs.

I see most UFO photos as hoaxes but I am willing to believe that they could come under the genre of not a conspiracy but a paradox of our modernised paranormal age.

So they could also fit into the genres of Earth Lights as well. Since we dwell in a land mass of 75% Water there seems alot we don't know about the world's oceans, especially if we suppose we evolved from the water in the first place, since we have a mammalian in water legacy.

I have never seen any good photos of USO's so I can't say much, but it's like Crop Circles and Sand Circles, people have tried to explain these due to atmospheric vortexes and have even linked in the little people.

Most UFO photos seem good duds for want of a better word.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeah, water bubbles over the desert.

Skeptics will say UFOs are flying poop and believe it. And alien abductions are simply waking up all stiff.

I've woke up startled before for no reason and felt like I couldn't move. I didn't see aliens or feel like I was being abducted.

I don't buy their explinations...

[edit on 15-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Yeah, water bubbles over the desert.

Skeptics will say UFOs are flying poop and believe it. And alien abductions are simply waking up all stiff.

I've woke up startled before for no reason and felt like I couldn't move. I didn't see aliens or feel like I was being abducted. :

I don't buy their explinations...

Thanks for such an enlightening post. I was meerly pointing out a possibility, and I didnt state that UFO's were water bubbles I said it COULD be some sort of phenomena like that.

Like I originally said I believe 99.% in UFO's being of extra-terrestrial origin, but if you're not willing to accept the remote possibility of something else happening that is unexplainable then you are no different and just as ignorant than people who blindly dismiss the notion of aliens and UFO's as meer science fiction.

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Distortion]

top topics

join