It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change Debunkers:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is your thread.

Please debunk anything, and everything, in that video.

Debunk the engine theories, debunk the terrorists that are still alive, debunk the bin Laden tape.

I'd much rather it be all a lie than the truth. So my mind is open to your interpretation.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
white4life420,

Could you please support your original post? Perhaps provide links for each "event or discrepancy" that you have listed? IMO your original post is vague and without direction.

Please try to bolster your position.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I was going to, but I've put back a few and felt I would discredit the post in general.

Basically, I'm referring to the stronger points of the videos:

The hijackers that are "alive".

The passport story.

The black boxes.

The free fall collapse.

The explosions in the basement.

The video of the vibrations about 10 seconds before the collapse.

The flight school reporting on the "terrorists" attempt to rent a plane.

Anything about the pentagon (I have not researched into this because I've felt the pentagon theory to be one of the weakest -- therefore most damaging-- theories in the conspiracy).

Eyewittness accounts of the Pennsylvania flight.

Etc. Anything that can be discredited, please do so.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by white4life420
debunk the terrorists that are still alive

Okay, let's discuss some of the problems with that.

#1, it doesn't make sense as part of a Government conspiracy. If you're constructing a fiction so you can invade Afghanistan or Iraq, say, then what would you do:

a) use names that would easily be tied to Afghanistan or Iraq, or
b) use inconvenient random Saudis who are still alive and will complain this is nothing to do with them?

No contest, really.

#2, the sites reporting this concentrate solely on a few stories that occurred between the FBI releasing the list of suspected hijackers names (14th September) and the complete photo list (27th September). So all anyone had to go on was an approximate name (because they weren't always sure about the spelling), general location where they might have stayed in the US, and maybe a birth date (although some hijackers had more than one listed).

The end result? Confusion. The media found their own photos, and in at least one case CNN published a photo of the wrong Said al-Ghamdi. That's actually been cleared up now ( service.spiegel.de... ) although the "hijackers still alive" sites don't want you to know about that.

The famed BBC story about Waleed Al Shehri ( news.bbc.co.uk... ) actually refers to Waleed A Al Shehri, a different person altogether, and again a mixup that was sorted long ago (Google his name for clues). The family of the real Al Shehri brothers apparently agree they were involved and are dead ( www.answers.com... ), but the "hijackers are still alive" sites won't tell you about that, either.

The same BBC story quotes second hand reports of two people claiming to be Abdulaziz Al Omari. Two? All this proves is there was confusion over names.

And #3, if they're alive then where are the stories post the FBI's 27th September 2001 photo list? Where are the picture stories so we can see that these people look exactly like the hijacker photos? Where are the TV reports and interviews on Al Jazeera showing us the truth?

We could invent some reasons for this, of course. Umm, they've all been murdered by the CIA. The reports have been stamped on by the US. But there's no evidence for that, and I think there's a simpler explanation. The initial stories were wrong, any confusion was solved long ago, and only sites more interested in collecting "anomalies" than finding out the truth are keeping this topic alive.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by white4life420
I was going to, but I've put back a few and felt I would discredit the post in general.

Basically, I'm referring to the stronger points of the videos:

Please list any videos that you feel need to be debunked... That will give a point of reference and avoid any confusion that might be related to any specific "debunking."

8mm Monkeys, not just for watching anymore...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Meant to put video, not videos. My bad. Just anything in the video named "Loose Change".

new topics

top topics

join