It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InuYasha Fans: Want an explanation? Here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was surprised by this: Y did the series end? Here's a conversation I found:

"At the moment, there are no plans for a second Inuyasha TV series. The show ended in September of last year in Japan on episode 167 because of low viewer ratings. The manga's still pretty popular in Japan though so it's encouraged that you read the manga series to see whatever after the anime series."

"How can there be low ratings for inuyasha???"

"due to the repetitivity and too much filler episodes, ppl in japan became bored in Inuyasha... but the manga's rating's raising up lately, I heard."

:shk:
R THEY SERIOUS??? Wow, didn't c that coming. NO SIR! lol At least here in the states, we have a while 2 go b4 the end is shown in English.........well.........that's worth something...........
.........seriously, I expected it 2 go in2 the 200s, when I heard bout it ending the first time, bad enough, but this just makes me confused. :bnghd:

[edit on 11-9-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I've seen every ep. so far and read the ep. summarys on innuyasha world till the last. It def. seems to have been left open for another series/season. Hopefully they'll start it up again as this show has gotten to be pretty addicting.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I've seen all 167, plus 4 movies, and it did piss me off. But I have FMA to watch now. Even got the movie even though, as sig explains, no subs on it...... Love this show, so cool!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Excatly:

Agreed, the ending seems like it'll come back. HOPEFULLY* Like u said, it has become too addictive, but it's that reason I posted up top that really gets me.

[edit on 12-9-2005 by SEAL Trident]

join