It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/UFO shows on tomorrow night (Monday 9/12)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
7PM EST Naked Science
Alien Contact
Monday, September 12

10PM EST UFOs
UFOs
Monday, September 12

Both shows are on the National Geographic Channel. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Man, that sucks, I'd so love to watch those shows, there names make them really interesting sounding, but I dont get the National Geographic channel here.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I dost suspect debunkery!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
*bump*

Tonight. Watch these shows, and post your comments.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just wondering if any of you have seen one or both of these shows before? Are they any good? It's great that channels like the NGC and the History channel are airing so many UFO shows. It would be great if someone bought a channel and devoted it to UFOs and ETs. That is my wish... doubt that will ever happen unless I become a mega millionaire. Than I'll buy my own TV channel and make it a UFO channel!

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think I've seen the show UFOs before. I'm pretty sure it's just a typical debunking show where the CSICOP people get 98 percent of the airtime. NGeo channel usually only shows debunking programs (they continually show that Peter Jennings program) whereas The History Channel has a more balanced approach. There's something on NGeo now about how all psychics are fakes. Nice how they lump UFOs with the so-called paranormal phenomena isn't it?

[edit on 9/12/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have the history channel, but it says that "Isaac's storm" is next ... which is true, I guess the National Geographic channel is another channel eh? ... where? I have DISH NETWORK ... anyone else have DISH and know what kind of channel it might be? It's 9:59 PM as I type this ...so I won't make it ... but atleast I want to watch it. Please someone help.

new topics

top topics

join