posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:23 PM
It's kinda' humorous in my opinion that some of you (seem) to assume that aliens would know about God and what the afterlife is like... My guess is
that they have their own VIEWS on it... but probably don't know anything more than we do. Just cuz they know how to make a FTL speed UFO doesn't
mean they're **necessarily** knowledgable of things beyond this existance. But it can't hurt to ask I suppose.
1. Has your species discovered anything about 'God' or what happens when we die (ask that rather than assume they already know).
2. The engine in your UFO... I gotta' know how it works, please explain it to me.
3. Could you tell me some of the discoveries your people have come across that our species doesn't know about yet? Medical, chemical, engineering,
physics related, etc...
4. Could you point the ray gun elsewhere please?
5. What did cows ever do to you?
6. How much does our government know about you?
7. Why are your eyes so big?
8. How does your biology/anatomy differ from our own?
9. What other kinds of creatures live on your home planet (assuming they're not from here).
10. What other kinds of creatures/aliens have you found in the universe?
11. Do you have a base on the other side of the moon?
12. Are you edible? (this one may get the ray gun pointed back at you).
14. Has Starbucks invaded your planet yet... no?... well let me warn you then.
15. Alien genders?
16. Political/governmental system?
17. Do you have skills including mental, physical, and extra sensory that humans do not posess?
18. Do you like Rock music? (again... the ray gun may be threatened for this one)
19. Seriously, could you get the ray gun out of my face?
20. PC or Mac? (at this point they'll probably kill you for suggesting they like Macs... so the questions end there).
Oops... I forgot the 1st question should be:
What are your intentions on our planet/my yard? (meaning hostile, benevolant, exploratory, etc...)
[Edited on 6-9-2003 by Greyhaven]