It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sidewards Glance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ktprktpr

What is a 'Core Dump, out of interest?

All others

This is about the rise of dragonrider. Another conspiracy student posted a topic about my own market capitalization, where I said I am only revving in neutral, and not even started yet. In jest.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
from

core dump
n : (computer science) dump of the contents of the chief registers in the CPU

and

2. A complete account of a human's knowledge on some subject (also brain dump), especially in a lecture or answer to an exam question. "Short, concise answers are better than core dumps" (from the instructions to an exam at Columbia).

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
ktprktpr

Thank you.

I was thinking it was the self-satisfied vocalization that might emenate from one who has just resolved an extended bout of constipation.

Which is probably equivalent to both your above definitions, in a way...

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Quote from a highly respected Moderator, on an unrelated Contest Topic:

"Due to the point system that is currently being used, do we wee mods get to compete or is this members only?

Only asking so as to clear things a little, I could personally care less. Dragon stole those points, but it was fair and square..."

Excuse me? where was this? I dont rmember stealing any points...

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is indeed what caused my reaction to the comment, dr...

If you were to go and write a poem about it for Netchicken , that might help with sourcing the source and such like. I'm not sure if it's jocular in origin, but it falls in that category for me.

[Edited on 26-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Lock this thread already. It is getting out of hand.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
dr

This is a very temporary 'skite' while my mini-profile hovers above 83,000 points to your less manly 77,000.

But I see you catching up before too long, due to your consistent quality and my short term absence (but not before I set up the Emergency Team research thread on 9/11 Insider Trading with your permission, anon...)

Oh, other things that help are like your record-breaking SEPTUPLETS post. That shattered my previous record of the sextuplet post.

People can view the 7 babies here - phenomenal fertility....

www.denyignorance.com...

I wonder if they also need to be adopted out during the current new member adoption campaign. I can probably look after your Post Numbers 201460 and 201462 responsibly...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It IS truly a unique and special site here, the ATS mainframe,
if you will. Is it really a surprise to any that those who show
their fortitude, depth, humanity and intellect time and time
again, pursue the fullest delicacies of life. Although I am sure
the Dragonrider is humbled by this and not letting it get to his
head...hard as it can be. Cheers! ATS will reign in the future
as the true den to the modern Philosopher Kings.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
From tinfoilhatters to Philosopher Kings! Wow!

Interesting to note that in the past 24 hours, William has also entered that part of the ionosphere that was previously called 'Level Impossible' before ATS Science caught up with it.

That's dragonrider, Gazrok, MaskedAvatar and William in their orbit entry order...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   

dr

This is a very temporary 'skite' while my mini-profile hovers above 83,000 points to your less manly 77,000.

I can see that subtlness and humility are rather unknown to you

You are lucky... I decided to have a life for a weekend, and you seized on a cheap opportunity to zip past

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Sidewards glance here.

MA = dragonrider on post numbers.

MA tips hat to his defenseless conspiracy newsletter-writing elsewhere-posting banned oddball old buddy on the way past.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Sidewards glance here.

MA = dragonrider on post numbers.

MA tips hat to his defenseless conspiracy newsletter-writing elsewhere-posting banned oddball old buddy on the way past.

Now this was a weird post to resurrect.

Congrats.. i think MA

*still has no idea what the hell is going on*

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Not much.

I know dragonrider was heard to be having some dialogue with somebody here about something, I saw SkepticOverlord mention it in Chat.

Meanwhile I just passed dr's total number of posts a little while ago, and thought I would resurrect this whole jumble of a thread which was highlighted in the Pick of 2003 page, as the vehicle to notice that piece of trivia.

Gazrok has the greatest number of posts of all time and he's getting married. Must be a catharctic rush of some sort before he is under the thumb of his soul mate and wife?

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Meanwhile I just passed dr's total number of posts a little while ago, and thought I would resurrect this whole jumble of a thread which was highlighted in the Pick of 2003 page, as the vehicle to notice that piece of trivia.

Gazrok has the greatest number of posts of all time and he's getting married. Must be a catharctic rush of some sort before he is under the thumb of his soul mate and wife?

Yeah *makes whipping sounds*

I must take information from you two when writing my book on Accelerated Posting Programs for Forums and Discussion Boards Over the Internet and Beyond (APPFDBOIB)

APPFDBOID should be on sale for christmas

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Reply once more on this thread, Nerdling, and I think you would have to be a disciple of the first order.

Hang on... isn't it you who is always saying "You are not your post count"??

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join