It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this puzzles me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
is it ok to be disappointed with the fact the light bearers or christ bodies do not recieve in the physical anything but love, even though man has made certain things necessary for those with such gifts to live in a so called civilized world? will jesus not be in such a place; for the tainting of the soul that civilized people place on the ones i am refering.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Interesting, puzzles me to.

What came to mind was simply

"Tune in, drop out".

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
and in reference to tunes do you thinks all this stuff is real(body vibes,prophetic dreams, etc.) or are people going crazy.?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, I know where my own sanity is at, and I have had quite a bit of training in the interpretation of dreams, and while mine are getting more interesting all the time, there are only a few visions I have had that I regard as prophetic.

People that care should go about dismantling HAARP and all WMDs right about now, or at least move well away from any country influenced by the incumbent administration of the US.

I'm sure it's harder to follow the 60s motto in Berkeley today than then.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
and i respect you posts as well, i have been unmasked.
i find it harder to just be tied to the physical desires of things as well. i appreciate your response.

new topics

top topics

join