It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" they blew up the levee" yeah sure they did :P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
hmmm , my thread dissapreared - i guess it was a bit rabid , so lets try again , softlee softleee , catchee munkee

a disturbing new " news" claim is that the evil government blew up the NO leevee

of course this is just the sort of thing governments do every day

un freaking beleivable

YRS - APE

cleveland.indymedia.org...

www.stewwebb.com...

Edit to add links...

[edit on 8-9-2005 by kinglizard]

dh

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The government and its FEMA agent will do anything their masters tell them to do, however obviously senseless, eg attacking Iraq

Blasting holes in the levees has been reportedly witnessed
Let's hope these witnesses are gathered up and their reports put on file
Like many other rumors, these are believable attempts at achieving their fascist and genocidal goals

Cloak Exclusive!

by Tom Heneghan
Filed 9/2/05

SECOND BATTLE OF NEW ORLEANS

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sabotaged the levee. So say more than 25 eyewitnesses, primarily but not exclusively blacks. Some weather-warfare experts contend Hurricane Katrina was man-made, created and directed by the latest technology and high-level treachery.

On the ground and in helicopters, FEMA operatives have vowed to identify and snuff out the finger-pointers. But, like the War of 1812, amid British-instigated violence, a French and American alliance is protecting brave Americans.

Will Bush/FEMA treason be exposed? Stay tuned.

cloakanddagger.de

[edit on 4-9-2005 by dh]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I want to know why the levee broke. Sabotage can not be ruled out. Why would a levee break? If the storm surge went over the top would the water wash out the levee support on the dry side? Is it normal to make a levee out of garbage bags of sand. This seems like very poor repair work being done. It seems to me they were more concerned about the storm surge going over the levee than the levee breaking. We need a thorough and independent investigation. I fear we will just get a government cover up.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
a disturbing new " news" claim is that the evil government blew up the NO leevee

Please provide a news source link to this “report” or I will need to close this thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm finding THAT one a little hard to believe.....

I'm with you Kinglizard.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeah, that will be next bush took all the money for the damn and then blew it up
didn't they do that on the simpsons?

new topics

top topics

join