It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did John Titor Predict Hurricane Katrina?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Now I know some of you think John Titor's travels into the future are fact, while others may deem him as a farce. I'm only familiar with the basics on his time travel and I'm wondering if there was any prediction he made on the collapse of the economy and oil shortages, due to a massive hurricane.

If in fact Titor has predicted something similar to this event happening around his times of time traveling, then wouldn't be something to really give him credit for and possibly believe in him?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No

John Titor explained that he would not reveal events such as terrorists attacks or Natural disasters.

But he did mention, what would you tell someone that tomorrow 100,000 people will die.

peace

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I also think he said something about a civil war in 2005? I'm not sure.. But if he did I can see it brewing....

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I also think he said something about a civil war in 2005? I'm not sure.. But if he did I can see it brewing....

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
IF John Titor was really who he said he was, he could only tell stories of the history or his own time line. He did not predict anything. He simply said "In my time time which is similar to this one. . ." Anything that Titor said is open to speculation.

If you want to believe in Titor, fine. If you don't, fine. But please stop saying that he predicted anything. That would imply that he had advance knowledge of our timeline.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Last I heard he predicted gas problems, but that was from refried beans not a hurricane.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Last I heard he predicted gas problems, but that was from refried beans not a hurricane.

Good one Ed I needed a good laugh today. Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
yes he did, and he stated that you would just see the begginings of it in 2005 if you paid close attention although it is not supposed to be in full force for another year or two.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by AgentSmith
yes he did, and he stated that you would just see the begginings of it in 2005 if you paid close attention although it is not supposed to be in full force for another year or two.

Yeah, he said there would be a 'Waco-type event' every month or so, or something like that, and then some years later a full-fledged war.

new topics

top topics

join